Karljohn

Last 16 Tickets

541 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ralph said:

Simply can't be done because the club did not stipulate this when selling the 3 game package. Back to free for all for gold members, surely.

All still guesswork until they make an announcement, but technically they wouldn't have to stipulate this at any point. Sales priority and criteria are strictly set out for home Premier League matches, and not any cup competition. We are in unchartered waters so technically they could make up any sales priority order they want to.

Like I say, all guesswork until they make announcement in the coming weeks, but as the poster above has mentioned, seems to still be under consideration.

You'd like to think this would be no.1 priority now we are back to business hours. 

Any inside gossip when away tickets gonna be available ? 

For those saying there was no stipulation on cup competition priority for members I don't see how the below (posted before) which was in the description for gold membership doesn't apply unless this is read as "domestic cup competition" and doesn't include champions league.  I expect the club will fear it'll get messy if they try to do priority groups within memberships and expect the standard st holders - gold - silver - city.

Second priority on tickets for cup competitions – after Season Ticket Holders*

Sit where you like in the away leg? (like the group stages)

22 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

You'd like to think this would be no.1 priority now we are back to business hours. 

You do realise we are talking about the Leicester City ticket office here. lol

4 hours ago, foxes61 said:

I believe it will be yes, you'll be told the area to go to but the seat number will not be used. They fill the upper tier first, so if you want the lower get there late;)

Will 181 points be enough for a ticket do we think ? 

When is this likely to get sorted ffs? For home and away. Some of us need to know where we stand, especially at home as I know an away one almost certainly ain't happening.

The fact it might be sit anywhere is good. Im well ahead my mates on priority points so means I can get mine when they come out and not have to sit like a loner. Unless they don't get tickets.... Ah well solo'd Copenhagen with no dramas.

1 hour ago, K1FOX said:

Will 181 points be enough for a ticket do we think ? 

I reckon yes but it's tough to say for sure what with this being such new ground.

My reasoning is that the Brugge game went to 160+ with a 1400 allocation. Now of course demand will be higher here due to there only being one game to pick from this time, not three like there were in the group. Others will also have picked up more points since then but my guess is that those two things won't be enough to keep it from getting to 180+

recon if your ticket is upper you will sit where you like in upper tear just don't see them mixing upper and lower tickets TBH

On 04/01/2017 at 13:30, foxes61 said:

Yes when Man City played there. They filled the top tier first and then the bottom

On 04/01/2017 at 13:30, foxes61 said:

Oh yeah, absolute Bullsh*t, so if you've got a big enough gang of mates with you, you can just sit wherever you want and the people with the higher priority points who had the opportunity to pick the best seats can **** off.

Absolute rubbish, I'm sure Uefa would be very interested if they ever found out about that.

What's the point in having priority points??

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Dawko said:

Oh yeah, absolute Bullsh*t, so if you've got a big enough gang of mates with you, you can just sit wherever you want and the people with the higher priority points who had the opportunity to pick the best seats can **** off.

Absolute rubbish, I'm sure Uefa would be very interested if they ever found out about that.

What's the point in having priority points??

You sound a bit selfish in my humble opinion.

Edited by Blue Fox 72

1 minute ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Sounds a bit selfish in my humble opinion.

and I thought that you were the one who wants to sit wherever you want to.

A humble opinion indeed.

Just now, Dawko said:

and I thought that you were the one who wants to sit wherever you want to.

A humble opinion indeed.

I'm unlikely to be able to get a ticket on 154 points. But I'll be out there in Seville to enjoy the occasion.

I presume that you have enough points to get a ticket so you deserve it and I hope that you are able to sit in your allocated seat no's.

Apologies as no real offence meant but just to be there would be enough, no matter where you sit.

6 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I'm unlikely to be able to get a ticket on 154 points. But I'll be out there in Seville to enjoy the occasion.

I presume that you have enough points to get a ticket so you deserve it and I hope that you are able to sit in your allocated seat no's.

Apologies as no real offence meant but just to be there would be enough, no matter where you sit.

I didn't like my Daughter and I getting pushed to the periphery of our fans area in Porto to find 2 seats together because our allocated seats were right in the middle of a massive group of our fans who refused to let us sit on our allocated seats and just told us it was a 'free for all' and go and sit somewhere else.

It just seems to be the law of the Jungle and the more mates you have with you the better seats you can have.

6 hours ago, Dawko said:

I didn't like my Daughter and I getting pushed to the periphery of our fans area in Porto to find 2 seats together because our allocated seats were right in the middle of a massive group of our fans who refused to let us sit on our allocated seats and just told us it was a 'free for all' and go and sit somewhere else.

It just seems to be the law of the Jungle and the more mates you have with you the better seats you can have.

As much as you may dislike it, this is very common at European away games. Generally, there will be a massive group of people condensed into a smallish space. If you don't want to squeeze in, then there are several empty seats away from this area.

Agreed, you may not get "the best seat" (whatever that is). Some people like to sit high up, some people low, some in the corner, some behind the goal. Can't please everyone.

7 hours ago, Dawko said:

Or, if you get in the ground early you get your pick of seats.

I have to admit I had no idea it was a free for all until after Porto when my Dad who was sitting on his own told me so maybe the problem was communicating it early enough so those people who don't like it can get there early enough to help themselves out.

Tickets on sale from Monday I believe.

Anyone one any idea exactly where the fanzone is going to be or usually is in Seville?

Tickets on sale Monday, has this been confirmed and do we know how many we are getting and what the priority levels are?

1 minute ago, r9spw said:

Tickets on sale Monday, has this been confirmed and do we know how many we are getting and what the priority levels are?

Priority means nothing, just release all tickets to everyone at the same time on a 'free for all' basis, because you can't sit where you want to anyway.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Tickets on sale from Monday I believe.

I thought they would wait till the pigs and tw@ts had checked the place out, that's mon/tues, also the thomas cook people have to be told before ticket sales.