Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

Bad attitude aside. A team like this can easily challenge for a top 6 finish

Slimani

Payet.           CAM               Mahrez

N'DIDI.        Drinkwater

Fuchs.                                             New RB

quality CB.     Another CB/Simpson

Kasper

People just look at the payet situation from the club's/Fan's prospective. West ham should've done a lot more than what they did in the last transfer window. What payer did is not right. But people are acting like west ham did nothing wrong

20 minutes ago, the fox said:

Bad attitude aside. A team like this can easily challenge for a top 6 finish

Slimani

Payet.           CAM               Mahrez

N'DIDI.        Drinkwater

Fuchs.                                             New RB

quality CB.     Another CB/Simpson

Kasper

People just look at the payet situation from the club's/Fan's prospective. West ham should've done a lot more than what they did in the last transfer window. What payer did is not right. But people are acting like west ham did nothing wrong

So you want 5 new players?

100% yes.

I mentioned it in another thread that he could be that creative player that we've been crying out for all season!

But to be honest, if we haven't been linked with him already, I don't see it happening. Middlesbrough already have one foot in the door with him, it seems.

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

We should sign that Pedro Pereira, the RB for Sampdoria after being linked a few times. Benfica are about to sign him and we all know that will mean he is in another league in a couple years time with a massive price tag. 

I think this too. Would be a very smart signing. Young and talented and can bring him through to replace Simpson, when he is ready. 

2 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

too much of a luxury player for me and not enough work ethic for me. the sort of player who just struts around and not really a team player.if he was really good would be at a better club than Stoke

I think we need a luxury player to be honest. We have too many work horses in our squad and not enough creativity or flair. 

Anything under 10 million for this guy and it's an absolute steal. Hugely talented with a Barcelona past. I think Barcelono actually inserted a buy-back clause when they sold him, so even though he hasn't reached the heights they thought maybe possible, he could still be a very useful addition for us and a position and type of player we don't currently have. 

This, Sakho and a young, talented RB and we would have had a decent window. 

Archived