Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

1 hour ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Mendy played at the bottom of the base as nice played 4-1-2-1-2(narrow)

Yeah, that doesn't make him a defensive midfielder.

He's poor at stopping attacks, he's excellent at starting them.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Yeah, you've clearly not seen him play.:thumbup:

he's a deep lying midfielder that plays in a defensive area that makes him a Defensive Midfielder, it's not just about tackling stats. But I suppose the Media and Journalists have got it wrong and you're right

2 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

he's a deep lying midfielder that plays in a defensive area that makes him a Defensive Midfielder, it's not just about tackling stats. But I suppose the Media and Journalists have got it wrong and you're right

It doesn't but ok.

2 hours ago, eddylcfc said:

Schweinsteiger - loan 

Ndidi

Zappacosta

Keane

There's been a lot of talk of Schweinsteiger to MLS (Chicago) here in the states. I'd imagine if they have a chance to sell him they'd jump at it.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

How about Colback from Newcastle. Still quite young and can play in a few positions. Would give a bit of versatility from the bench.

Yeah I think we could do with a new 8th choice midfielder.

20 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Ndidi, Naby Keita, Keane.

Play a 433. Ndidi holding and DD and keita as the other 2 centre mids, Musa and Mahrez on the wings, Slim/Vardy up top. 

Naby Keita? Yeah we might as well get Vidal and Modric. Keita would cost £65m+ and why would he want to join us? Micheal Keane won't join as better teams will be after him.

13 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Naby Keita? Yeah we might as well get Vidal and Modric. Keita would cost £65m+ and why would he want to join us? Micheal Keane won't join as better teams will be after him.

The lad has played 10 games in a respectable league, he's not even close to the standard of modric or vidal. £65m??? how has is value gone up 900% in 10 games? 

4 minutes ago, Dusty said:

The lad has played 10 games in a respectable league, he's not even close to the standard of modric or vidal. £65m??? how has is value gone up 900% in 10 games? 

He's 21. He's been amazing this season. He has the potential to be one of the best box to box midfielders in the world. The Leipzig owners are super rich. Why would they sell?

Archived