Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue and white

TV shows everyone else has watched but you've not

X Factor, I'm a celebrity, Strictly, Reality TV and anything similar.

The problem I have with a lot of shows is if I miss a couple of weeks and get too far behind I can't be bothered to catch up.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Walking Dead and Mad Men.

I've tried to start Mad Men a few times but I'm just not that interested. This will sound like sacrilege but I've actually never finished the Sopranos either.

I'm the same lol . Thought i was the only one

9 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Mad Men

The Walking Dead

The Sopranos

Game of Thrones

Breaking Bad (admittedly have watched the first few episodes)

Goodnight Sweetheart

Thinking about it, The Wire is the only one of those multi threaded high quality US drama type things I've ever really bothered with

You're missing out big time on some quality programming there! The storyline and script writing is second to none, also the special effects are well ahead of their time!

Love me a bit of goodnight sweetheart

10 hours ago, Blue and white said:

The Wire - watched a couple of episodes but couldn't get into it.

The Sopranos, same reason.

Ooh man you have to give it more time. I see where you're coming from -  the first couple eps of The Wire and Sopranos are a bit bland, but eventually you'll just get hooked. Some of the best character progressions and storylines I've ever watched. 

For me:

Sons of Anarchy

Doctor Who

Lost

I'm surprised there has been only one post along the lines of "WHAT? You should watch it etc" in this thread.  The Walking Dead for me, I was partially tempted after all hype at start of the season but all complaints about it ever since have put me off.   I also have never watched most of Netflix produced series such as Bloodline, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, The Crown despite the fact that apparently Netflix produced high quality TV series.

I also never got in comedic TV series such as Friends, How I met your mother,  Big Bang Theory,  Arrested Development, Scrubs,  West Wing etc as I just feel it would get too repetitive if I do even that I do not mind dipping in occasional episode whenever it is on the TV. 

I'm catching up on 'Dexter', 'Shameless', 'House of Cards', 'Peaky Blinders' and 'The Tudors' at the moment, never having seen them on television..

'Dexter' is utterly brilliant, magnificent twists and turns in what ought to be a most improbable TV series.

I bought 'The Tudors' because it had Natalie Dormer in it. Sadly, it turns out to be complete shit.

Like Finnegan, I can't be bothered to watch 'Mad Men'.

Guest seanfox778

Never seen Dexter, Prison Break, Sons of Anarchy and Mad Men. I intend to watch them but the mammoth amount of seasons is quite off putting. Someone got me the Heroes box set a couple of christmasses ago and I'm only halfway through season 1, I'll forget about it and then they'll ask how I like it so I watch a couple of episodes and say I'm working on it.

The Sopranos is one of my favourite tv shows ever' seen them all 3 times now but I have to say it does start slow, the first episode is one of the worst ones in my opinion. The best is that snowy one towards the end of season 3.

I loved Mad Men. Didn't see it originally, but watched the entire series on Netflix. In my top 10 all-time.

Never bothered with:

The Sopranos: Mafia stuff has never been a big draw for me.

Games of Thrones: Don't get the station it's on. I'm sure I'd watch it if it comes to Netflix.

12 hours ago, StanSP said:

Game of Thrones

Peaky Blinders

The Walking Dead

The Missing

Narcos (couple episodes in)

Empire

Power

It's on a longer list of stuff I want to watch but don't get enough time to get engrossed in them :( 

Game of thrones, Peaky Blinders and narcos are must watch mate

22 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

You're missing out big time on some quality programming there! The storyline and script writing is second to none, also the special effects are well ahead of their time!

Love me a bit of goodnight sweetheart

Just look at the reviews!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000HXDM0A/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

Some disc quality issues though, kids. Buyer beware

Archived