Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue and white

TV shows everyone else has watched but you've not

16 hours ago, StanSP said:

Game of Thrones

Peaky Blinders

The Walking Dead

The Missing

Narcos (couple episodes in)

Empire

Power

It's on a longer list of stuff I want to watch but don't get enough time to get engrossed in them :( 

Second series of The Missing is brilliant TV, well worth watching.

There's very few series that I've actually finished. Watched most of things like breaking bad, the walking dead, lost all the big ones but just get bored half way through. I'm more of a one off program or mini series type. Mind you, I watched all of prison break and thoroughly enjoyed that.

On 2 December 2016 at 08:21, Facecloth said:

Second series of The Missing is brilliant TV, well worth watching.

Yes the 2nd series of The Missing is very good.

Never seen Mad Men.

Probably seen about 10 episodes of The Sopranos from 

all the series, one day I will watch it from the start.

The Big Bang Theory. It is so not geeky! It's what people who aren't geeky think is geeky.

Anything with Keith Lemon or James Corden in it. I can see some ITV exec commissioning a Christmas special with them both in and it being a huge hit with the braying masses.

1 minute ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Oh and Mrs Brown's Boys.

When it's on all I hear at work is, "oh, did you see it last night? I laughed so hard! It was hilarious!"

It's like people are stupid or something.

That's nice.

9 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Oh and Mrs Brown's Boys.

When it's on all I hear at work is, "oh, did you see it last night? I laughed so hard! It was hilarious!"

It's like people are stupid or something.

Mrs Browns Boys is shit. Everyone goes on about it so I have it a try. It's just an Irish bloke dressed as an old woman who swears,  right? 

Would rather sandpaper my eyes than watch that. 

10 hours ago, Strokes said:

Get out!

Honestly.Watched 1/2 of an episode of canned laughter( even that felt forced) tosh!

Never watched it before but it's along the lines of Mrs Brown boys( rubbish IMO)you either love it or hate it ,but one of the dads at the rugby club my son plays for is a writer ,and the BBC love him.They give him series after series.One of the nicest,generous and funny blokes you could meet.Will go around the parents and offer to buy bacon rolls and coffee most weeks.Citizen Kahn,Kumars and Boomers( cast might be expensive with that one) are his babies.Perhaps I ought to watch them but I've heard it's either really bad or good and I really don't want to look at him in a different light.

Archived