Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Roma or Lazio?

Seeing that they both boast a massive fascist fraction within their fanbase, neither of the two.

I could go the other extreme and say I'd prefer Livorno, but I'll settle for Trieste.

Did I answer your question?

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Seeing that they both boast a massive fascist fraction within their fanbase, neither of the two.

I could go the other extreme and say I'd prefer Livorno, but I'll settle for Triest.

Did I answer your question?

Appreciate your comments Prus 

not aware of the political view of some of their fans but very bad if true I suppose

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

I could go the other extreme and say I'd prefer Livorno, but I'll settle for Trieste.

Probably my favourite place in Italy. I'm guessing the club has hit rock bottom as they recently popped up on my radar playing in the north-eastern section of Ecellenza. I saw them play Dro away and the Dro 'ultras' (about 6 of them) were shouting 'Slavi' at the Trieste fans.

2 hours ago, Bilo said:

Roma.

Nazio can fvck off.

Roma are just as bad, quite extreme right wing movements have infiltrated both groups but Lazio are the more outspoken and people draw more of an association with them and right wing politics. It was Roma's fans who attacked and stabbed the three Spurs fans stabbed in 2012 after a Spurs-Lazio game, Roma fan's unfurling a banner attacking the mother of a Napoli fan they killed. As mentioned above I don't have time for either side but people buy into stereotypes when they're both absolute shithouse clubs.

The correct answer is neither.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Roma are just as bad, quite extreme right wing movements have infiltrated both groups but Lazio are the more outspoken and people draw more of an association with them and right wing politics. It was Roma's fans who attacked and stabbed the three Spurs fans stabbed in 2012 after a Spurs-Lazio game, Roma fan's unfurling a banner attacking the mother of a Napoli fan they killed. As mentioned above I don't have time for either side but people buy into stereotypes when they're both absolute shithouse clubs.

The correct answer is neither.

Just for Totti and Claudio to be honest. Both sets of fans have terrible elements, as you rightly say. 

1 hour ago, Bilo said:

Just for Totti and Claudio to be honest. Both sets of fans have terrible elements, as you rightly say. 

That's the problem though labelling sets of fans as one thing or another is a dangerous sweeping statement to make as let's be fair every single set of fans all over England Italy and other countries has at one time or another had an element of unruly bigoted violent fans but it doesn't mean they all are? Or does it? :unsure:

7 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

That's the problem though labelling sets of fans as one thing or another is a dangerous sweeping statement to make as let's be fair every single set of fans all over England Italy and other countries has at one time or another had an element of unruly bigoted violent fans but it doesn't mean they all are? Or does it? :unsure:

Because that's exactly what we're saying.

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

Roma for me too.

This could be a thing...

Barca or Real?

Benfica or Sporting?

Celtic or Rangers?

Boca or River Plate?

And so on...

Chievo or Hellas?

Swindon or Oxford?

Shef Wednesday or Donny Rovers?

Kings Lynn or Corby?