Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Kingy

2 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

It's not even his fault he just isn't good enough at this level. This is purely on Ranieri for not suitably replacing Kante meaning we rely on him way too much.

I'll say it for the umpteenth time, you, me or anyone else hasn't got a clue who the club tried and failed to sign . 

6 minutes ago, stevelcfc said:

He's perfectly fine as a squad player with someone quality next to him. Amartey, however, doesn't even understand what the word average is.

Yet, he's been worse than Amartey last two games though. We don't need people that need their hands holding atm. 

4 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

I'll say it for the umpteenth time, you, me or anyone else hasn't got a clue who the club tried and failed to sign . 

I don't care who they tried to sign it's about who they did (or more importantly didn't). Either way we massively ****ed up 

6 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Squad player, happy to sit on the bench until required. Every team needs those. 

The problem is that we didn't recruit properly in the summer, and we currently have no choice but to have him in the first team.

Exactly. Him and Amartey simply shouldn't be playing. Said for a few weeks that Amartey could do with going out on loan to the Championship, but we're currently in a ridiculous situation. 

It amazes me that a player with his limitations has managed to get any kind of game time in the top two divisions. In all honestly he is a league 1 or 2 player at best and you can see this week in week out. Its not even like he has been embarrased by world class players recently, he looks well out his depth against bang average premier players.

He's 5th choice central midfielder. Hard to criticise a 5th choice for not being good enough, especially not one who has been at the club as long as King, but he is really struggling to make any kind of impact on games. They're just passing him by. Nowhere near good enough and I'm glad we have much better midfielders coming back soon.

There is literally no other option to play King and Amartey.King is not good enough Amartey isnt ready yet,but to write him off already is ridiculous.End of the day the management is at for fault for spending a shit load yet not improving the team one bit.

10 minutes ago, the-blue-wildabeast said:

It amazes me that a player with his limitations has managed to get any kind of game time in the top two divisions. In all honestly he is a league 1 or 2 player at best and you can see this week in week out. Its not even like he has been embarrased by world class players recently, he looks well out his depth against bang average premier players.

lol Get a grip mate

If we tried Henendaz or Shinji in midfield or gave one of the youth team players a few games 'could' they in all honestly be any worse??? King isnt strong enough for the championship and never will be, and Amartey doesnt look comfortable enough to be a midfielder any time soon, so why not try something different, starting with formation and players in midfield, because the current two do not do any of the jobs central midfielders are expected to do, they are simply making up the numbers.

Archived