Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Crinklyfox

Who might want to leave - Jan 2017

8 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

But every game we play now we have to win. If we were mid table we could afford to give him a chance. 

Yes I agree ...I would send Chilly out on loan....he's not ready for the first team

14 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Right now.

Kapustka, due to not playing, bet he regrets coming as it's cost him his international place.

Gray for the same reason, he maybe a bit of a dick on twitter, but he obviously wants to play.

Leo, can't get game time also.

Then for me, Schlupp if ANY offer comes in from WBA, Chillwell again signed a long term new deal, but not had a look in really, and i'd guess Drinky should a big club such as United say they want him back, luckily for us, No one will want Vardy and Mahrez in current form, although maybe that's not so good for us, unless they find some form.

13 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

Schlupp most likely and Kapustka has realised he has made a mistake in joining us as he is unlikely to get any game time. Mahrez if a big club like Real Madrid or Barcelona come in he will be off and why not to sunny Spain. Obviously Vardy's missus will want him to move to London

Oh god not Vardy's wife again..... :(

14 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Oh god not Vardy's wife again..... :(

After the stunt with the Arsenal shirt they can both fvck off with my blessing. Anyway he needs to spend time with his books TV newspaper articles and film. They seem to mean more to him than we do.

I can't see mahrez handing a transfer request or leaving in the winter transfer window. He is not stupid enough to risk going to a bigger team with more pressure if he is not 100%( the AFCON will heart him a lot ). But, He will go in the summer. 

On 12/5/2016 at 07:53, Crinklyfox said:

We know that we need improvements in the team but while we're speculating about who might come in there's always the possibility that we could lose some players as well.  We're in a vulnerable position with our poor league position, loss of form for some and loss of opportunities for others.  How many of our squad could resist the lure of a 'big club' if he possibility presented itself in January.  Her are some of my concerns:

Mahrez.  His ability is well known but he has looked frustrated at times and doesn't seem as content as he used to be.  He doesn't seem to believe that we will progress much further in the Champions League so may be happier to listen to offers than he was in the summer.

DD.  There are lots of teams that would love to have him in their midfield.  No signs that he wants to go but could be influenced by a lucrative offer from Man U or the like.

Schlupp.  Could be starting every week for West Brom and has already indicated that he wants to listen to their offer.  Turned down for a move once but given limited opportunities since so may be pressing to leave again.

Chilwell.  His career is likely to go nowhere if he doesn't get game time which he's not doing at present.  Arsenal could be back in for him again.  Loss of both he and Schlupp would leave us exposed at LB.

There may be others - thoughts?

There is no way in hell schlupp is getting in west broms first team ahead of phillips.

I'd put in a swap deal for phillips.

12 minutes ago, Moksky said:

I know Ulloa want Schlupp both wanted out in the summer, dont be surprised (you may just be overjoyed) if they both go.

Could explain Schlupp's complete drop off in performance from previous years then. He was no Ronaldo, but you always knew you would get blistering pace and effort from him. Getting neither now. Doubt we will see him again before the window, and Claudio should be more than happy to give him what he wants..  Enjoy life at the thrilling WBA Jeff. 

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Could explain Schlupp's complete drop off in performance from previous years then. He was no Ronaldo, but you always knew you would get blistering pace and effort from him. Getting neither now. Doubt we will see him again before the window, and Claudio should be more than happy to give him what he wants..  Enjoy life at the thrilling WBA Jeff. 

He 100% wanted out, and liek Ulloa was convinced he was part of the matchday squad.

It will be no surprise for people to know that Mahrez will be gone end of the season

6 minutes ago, Moksky said:

He 100% wanted out, and liek Ulloa was convinced he was part of the matchday squad.

It will be no surprise for people to know that Mahrez will be gone end of the season

Gutted for Mahrez to leave but glad he gave us another year, which is what Kante should have done. Mahrez has not been the same player so far this season, but I'm hoping for some more magic still, mainly to keep us up, but also so we can still get a lot of money for him. Carries on in this kind of form though, and we can look at getting way below what we could have in the Summer.

*Potentially, if he does continue in this poor form for the rest of the season, and is dropped for much of it, then who will actually want to buy him? I'm guessing he wants a "big" move, well those clubs that were interested in the summer may think again, after seeing his form so far. Will certainly be interesting if that is the case.

11 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Gutted for Mahrez to leave but glad he gave us another year, which is what Kante should have done. Mahrez has not been the same player so far this season, but I'm hoping for some more magic still, mainly to keep us up, but also so we can still get a lot of money for him. Carries on in this kind of form though, and we can look at getting way below what we could have in the Summer.

As poor as he he has been lately we will miss him, he has the ability to do something different and we have nobody like him.

Was it Xavi who said recently, Mahrez was the only Prem player that could currently go to Barca., or something along those lines

8 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

If he carries on like he is he won't be leaving.

Archived