Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
allotment-fox

SPOTY ticket Ballot

• 5 weeks later...

I'm surprised there hasn't been a write up about this, I seen the report about Ranieri with the coach of the year, and the team of the year, but nothing about the lucky 132 most loyal supporters.

No pictures of them at the training ground, nothing with them having the 3 course meal at the ground, and nothing about them at the awards.

I'd have expected a write up with pictures, with it being such a big thing for the club and supporters, and Susan Whelan make a big thing about it in her letter.

28 minutes ago, red5 said:

I'm surprised there hasn't been a write up about this, I seen the report about Ranieri with the coach of the year, and the team of the year, but nothing about the lucky 132 most loyal supporters.

No pictures of them at the training ground, nothing with them having the 3 course meal at the ground, and nothing about them at the awards.

I'd have expected a write up with pictures, with it being such a big thing for the club and supporters, and Susan Whelan make a big thing about it in her letter.

Probably only LCFC staff went in the end that's why nothing has been said or photos published.

3 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Probably only LCFC staff went in the end that's why nothing has been said or photos published.

As it was the CEO who sent the letters out, I thought it would be a genuine deal, maybe it was a con and she was in on it.:revenge: 

Archived