Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Unusual Meat

It's become a bit of a christmas tradition in my family to provide a "Mystery Meat", and this year it's my turn to get something. In the past we have had things like insects, crocodile, adder, llama, camel, reindeer (That one upset my young nephews) Ostrich, Zebra...

Does anyone know where i can get any unusual meats? I realise asking you lot for a serious answer is wishful thinking, but here's hoping!

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

It's become a bit of a christmas tradition in my family to provide a "Mystery Meat", and this year it's my turn to get something. In the past we have had things like insects, crocodile, adder, llama, camel, reindeer (That one upset my young nephews) Ostrich, Zebra...

Does anyone know where i can get any unusual meats? I realise asking you lot for a serious answer is wishful thinking, but here's hoping!

lol imagine bringing rudolph for dinner!

I went to an Ethiopian wedding a couple of years back and that was an experience within itself ( the woman came dancing down the isle with all the women  in the congregation doing this really high pitched " lalalala " sound).

Anyway, they had this special spiced meat and it was raw. So you could try that angle - raw uncooked meat. cant get more 'special' than that!

Another time a couple of years before that i went to stay with a Palestinian Family in the west Bank and they had this food on the table that was being passed round took some- it was quite nice actually and found out it was sheep's testicles.

My advice is to find an African or Arabic food market and ask them what they have....

Archived