Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kevin_Yahoo

Everton - 7 VIP tickets for sale

Hi there - I've got seven VIP hospitality tickets for the Everton match on Boxing Day for sale. My mother in law bought the whole family tickets as an Xmas present but plans have changed and we're not going to be anywhere near Leicester at Xmas! Nightmare.

Face value is £125 for each ticket. It's the "VIP Hospitality Package" with a three-course meal before the game etc. Will listen to offers, especially if you want all 7. PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Kevin

1 hour ago, Kevin_Yahoo said:

Hi there - I've got seven VIP hospitality tickets for the Everton match on Boxing Day for sale. My mother in law bought the whole family tickets as an Xmas present but plans have changed and we're not going to be anywhere near Leicester at Xmas! Nightmare.

Face value is £125 for each ticket. It's the "VIP Hospitality Package" with a three-course meal before the game etc. Will listen to offers, especially if you want all 7. PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Kevin

yeah i bet they have! lol

1 hour ago, Kevin_Yahoo said:

Cheers,

Kevin

Home Alone 2 is on! 

And it might be cold

Cold turkey, bubble and squeak and chips

Don't blame you mate!

.... hope you manage to shift them - I'm sure someone will take them. Not a bad price actually. If I didn't already have tickets I might have been interested

• 2 weeks later...
On Thursday, December 08, 2016 at 16:49, Kevin_Yahoo said:

Cheers,

Kevin

You are a lucky man. You have a wonderful mother in law. Im getting after shave.

Archived