Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Ulloa

let him leave if we and get a replacement. does nothing for the team and he needs a run of games to be affective which he is unlikely to get. he just isn't mobile enough for the team and for a target man is poor in the box. he is never going to score a bucket load of goals for us and that is the type of forward we need. we need a regular goal scorer. e has no pace all he has is his height which he fails to utilize again and again

4 hours ago, frany104 said:

How people can say Slimani is better in the air than Ulloa is criminal. I've not seen Slimani win a header since he signed. Ulloa is under rated and I will be sorry to see him go. 

you missed every Slimani goal?

7 hours ago, Foxin hell said:

He came on at half time and was the only one putting himself about, winning headers, being a bit of a nuisance. Completely disagree with him 'not looking interested'.

Deserves more of a chance than what he's getting at the moment, gets 5 minutes at the end of games if he's lucky and generally does quite well. 

Might sound mad but from what I have seen his all round game is better than the £30m man....granted Slim will score more but I don't see him and Vardy working so at least one striker is going to be left out that costs a fortune.....personally would rather have spent the £30m on a Vardy type or skilful No.10 and used Ulloa more as back up!

Cannot begrudge him a move but have a feeling he will be valued more and get more games elsewhere .....shame...

46 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

The one where all he did was fall over... More then Okazaki which is saying something. 

Albrighton seemed the only one to try but even he had given up after 60 mins

So you missed the Burnley and first Porto games then. When he scored. From headers. 

8 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Great bloke and a great character.

I'll miss him if he goes, he was immense last year when called upon, the games against Norwich, West Ham and Swansea in particular. He's a better player than Musa really, and great to bring on if you're defending a lead as he holds the ball up so well - we don't have the lead very often to defend now though so may be surplus to requirements.

He's certainly a different type of player as opposed to Musa, better maybe. That'd be down to personal preferences - whereas Ulloa is the physical menace with a great header, Musa should be deployed on the wings in a 4-3-3, for instance. They both have their qualities, when deployed accordingly.

Also, Ulloa is settled in the UK ever since his move to Brighton. Musa will take some more time to get used to it.

I'd say Ulloa should be the one knocking on Slimani's door.

Been said on here already, we lose Slim due to Afcon, he wanted to go in the summer, just like Schlupp, but were persuaded to stay.

Claudio needs replacments if good offers come in for him. Ulloa has been a model prefessional and alwats given his best , which is limited.

Schlupp generally has but is generally a headless chicken. The first time i have seen him not actually give a toss was the other night.

He was shocking and his attitude was bad.

I think he needs to go in Jan, if WBA come sin with £11m again, get rid.

Ulloa on the other hand we need as asquad player until the summer.

It will be interesting to see what frame of mind the Afcon players come back in.

He's been essential to our success in the last two seasons. Great bloke and extremely humble, the ultimate team player. Will be sorry to see him go, but he wants regular football and you can't begrudge him that. Good luck to him.

8 hours ago, STUHILL said:

A move to China please. We will get most money for him and he will get a huge salary. I don't think he would be a regular starter at any Premier League club, which is maybe what he wants.

Hull's best striker is that deomansy mbokani chap.

He's definitely within their price range and he'd definitely play every game and he'd definitely score goals there.

9 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Hull's best striker is that deomansy mbokani chap.

He's definitely within their price range and he'd definitely play every game and he'd definitely score goals there.

I genuinely think he could start for Hull and Burnely for sure, and then maybe Sunderland when Anichebes run of form inevitably finishes and he goes back to being a big lump of shit. Maybe palace too if pardew sticks with a four four two, dunno if he's better than Wickham

Guest CityFan 06

He'd play regularly at each of Hull, Swansea and Sunderland I reckon. Wouldn't be too surprised if Palace become interested too.

Archived