Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Ulloa

Can be a donkey sometimes yet still comes up with goals when we've needed them. Does contribute to the team but chances limited. Be sorry to see him go, but he deserves to go if that's what he wants. He's given us everything and hasn't complained about anything. 

Yes, Ranieri has always stated 'any player who wants to leave can go', so I don't understand this one.

Ulloa's moments have been exceptional, but far too infrequent for me.

And if all we need is a head on a +6 foot doof, stick Huth up front for the last 20 minutes.  

I actually see him as a more useful squad player than Okazaki at the moment, without Slimani and us playing around with formations and needing a striker who can hold the ball up and be a threat in the air.

I would stick it out another 6 months if I was him and have a lot more options in the summer and leave with our blessings. 

Can't fault his work ethic though and although he has his limitations and off days, he has still been a decent signing for us.

Guest CityFan 06
7 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

It shouldn't have to come to this. The point comes back again like it did with Schlupp, if a player has a strong & clear desire to move, so be it.

Ulloa can still be very effective in the PL, or even more so in the Championship. Always rated/liked Leo as both a player and person.

4 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

Yes, Ranieri has always stated 'any player who wants to leave can go', so I don't understand this one.

Ulloa's moments have been exceptional, but far too infrequent for me.

And if all we need is a head on a +6 foot doof, stick Huth up front for the last 20 minutes.  

It's because he doesn't really mean it. If a player wants to leave but it doesn't suit the club to let them go, they won't.

If Slimani gets injured, then we have no strikers who can hold up the ball or be a threat in the air.

He is a useful player to have and I hope can be convinced to stay another 6 months with us. He is only really an injury or suspension away from playing against Sevilla in the Champions League

13 minutes ago, Moksky said:

He's on his way this time , City want him to stay until Summer at least and not to a rival

He is still contracted to us, and I know Claudio talks about letting unhappy players leave - but only if we can find a replacement. I would keep him here and block a move until the summer.

We can't risk going down to 3 strikers, one of of which (Okazaki) is not really a goal scorer for us. Fine if we have a replacement lined up I guess but other than Cafu, who seems more of a Gray/Musa type player than out and out striker, we havent been linked with any others. 

6 months Ulloa - then you can have your pick of moves with our blessings! :thumbup:

Gutted if he goes. Honestly one of the players who give 100% all of the time. I think he's been treated poorly, especially this year, where others have been off form or even completely pants and yet Ulloa still doesn't get on. Musa playing ahead of him (when he cant kick a ball) next to Vardy (who are both far too similer) against Chelsea was the last straw it seems. 

Archived