Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Everton away FA Cup

Tickets for Leicester City’s trip to face Everton in the Emirates FA Cup will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points from Tuesday 13 December.

- Tickets details for Leicester City's Emirates FA Cup meeting with Everton have been confirmed
- Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points can buy their tickets from Tuesday 13 November
- City have been given an allocation of 2,966 seats for the trip to Goodison Park

Tickets for Leicester City’s trip to face Everton in the Emirates FA Cup third round will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points from Tuesday 13 December. 

The Foxes travel to Goodison Park on Saturday 7 January, 2017 and have been given an allocation of 2,966 seats for the clash against Ronald Koeman’s outfit (3pm kick-off). 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION 

Supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their Season Card with them and any Season Card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for. 

Please note that supporters who fail to bring the relevant Season Cards will not be sold ticket under any circumstances. 

Supporters purchasing tickets over the phone MUST be able to provide the full address details including post code and also date of birth of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for. 

Supporters are also reminded that all tickets are non-transferable and must remain in the possession of the Season Ticket Holder. 

TICKET PRICES 

Season Ticket Holder Adult - £20 
Non-Season Ticket Holder Adult - £25 
Seniors (Over 65s) - £15 
Under 22s - £15 
Under 18s - £10 
Under 11s - £5 

Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior, Under 22s, Under 18s or an Under 11s ticket). 

SALES DATES 

Tuesday 13 December - STHs with 190+ points 
Wednesday 14 December - STHs with 180+ points 
Thursday 15 December - STHs with 170+ points 
Friday 16 December - STHs with 160+ points 
Tuesday 20 December - STHs with 150+ points 
Wednesday 21 December - ALL STHs 

Should any tickets remain, further dates will be released.

AWAY SCHEME MEMBERS 

Members of the Away Scheme who selected ‘FA Cup’ on their form will have payment debited from their selected credit/debit card on Monday 12 December. 

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to either opt-in or opt-out for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre by emailing [email protected] by 9am on Monday 12 December with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME – EVERTON FA CUP OPT-OUT or AWAY SCHEME – EVERTON FA CUP OPT-IN. 

Away Priority Scheme Members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Tuesday 3 January

FOX TRAVEL 

Fox Travel coaches will depart King Power Stadium at 9am. Fox Travel prices will be priced at £18 per person. 

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over. 

SUPPORTERS WITH DISABILITIES 

We have been allocated 13 Pairs of Wheelchair Spaces. 

Both Wheelchair spaces and ambulant disabled are priced as above plus a FREE Companion.

HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS 

- Online at www.lcfcdirect.com
- From the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium 
- By calling the Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1)

This buying tickets with the sole intention of selling them on to get reference points has to stop. But it will only stop if people stop buying them off the people that are doing it leaving them out of pocket. 

I completely understand that situations arise where tickets need to be sold later on in the process but selling them before they are even on sale. Give your heads a wobble. Hope I'm sitting nowhere near you in Seville.

1 hour ago, SystonFox said:

But what are they gaining from getting an extra priority point? The chance to buy tickets to Everton away in the league and sell them on?

they never seem to go to games. Madness

Trying to bump themselves up a priority before Sevilla, presumably.

50 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

He's been doing it for a long while - trying to sell home tickets against Arsenal for a profit at the start of the season. How he's survived on this forum is beyond me.

Just looked it up, he got a few backs up but not that many, trying to recoup his membership costs within the ticket sales!

Jaimal71 said

Hi 

I have 2 tickets from this game they are two single tickets and are restricted view in Sk4 row a and row n. 

Can collect live in Oadby Leicester or I can post for a additional cost of £6.50 special delivery and insured.. 

Not sure how this will go down face value is £39 buy I am looking to get £49 from them as I have 7 gold membership which as you may know this cost me  £90 each just looking to cover my cost. I normally pass these cost to friends and family whom need extra tickets. 

If I have upset any one re cost I apologies

2 hours ago, promised land said:

Just looked it up, he got a few backs up but not that many, trying to recoup his membership costs within the ticket sales!

Jaimal71 said

Hi 

I have 2 tickets from this game they are two single tickets and are restricted view in Sk4 row a and row n. 

Can collect live in Oadby Leicester or I can post for a additional cost of £6.50 special delivery and insured.. 

Not sure how this will go down face value is £39 buy I am looking to get £49 from them as I have 7 gold membership which as you may know this cost me  £90 each just looking to cover my cost. I normally pass these cost to friends and family whom need extra tickets. 

If I have upset any one re cost I apologies

Yep I called him out on it and asked why he felt the need for so many memberships if he basically had no intention of using them. Clearly just trying to make some cash if you ask me.

Guess it's backfired as I've got several mates silver memebership linked to one account and have not once struggled to get tickets for them. Infact most weeks we haven't used up all the memberships. But that what a membership is for to use when you can. Not to buy extra and flog.

13 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

How are sales looking on this one? Much chance of it making it to Tuesday?

1 block yellow, 1 block green, 4 more still to go on sale, Tuesday? Season ticket holders with 0 points according to lcfcdirect, How is that even a thing, thought you got 50 for having one lol 

16 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

How are sales looking on this one? Much chance of it making it to Tuesday?

I'd imagine it'll go on sale to all members on Wednesday... not really sure how they can split it up pre Christmas because they need to organise sending out etc... Suppose it could go gold weds, silver thurs and city friday.

But i highly doubt this will sell out, i'll definitely be going if I can get a seat towards the front, was great fun last season and Liverpool is a top weekend away.

Archived