Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Everton away FA Cup

On 20 December 2016 at 10:27, KrefelderFox666 said:

Also, just remembered, they haven't sold any restricted view tickets yet (as far as i'm aware). So there are several hundred of those yet to be sold.

This will definitely make general sale I think.

Most of the seats are restricted view lol in the paddock, you can't see the top right quarter of the pitch from the paddock when standing.

8 minutes ago, blurryface said:

Buying mine today, so definitely best of getting upper tier yeah?

Never done Goodison before but parked outside for the Liverpool game last year, seems to have loads of character in it still.

Shame Everton's actual atmosphere is possibly the worst in the league

17 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Shame Everton's actual atmosphere is possibly the worst in the league

It's really unusual that it's so bad- I would imagine the acoustics are great, really enclosed and right on top of the pitch, and they've been there for ages so haven't suffered from moving grounds and breaking up singing/standing sections like we have. They've got a primarily working-class fanbase and they've got the numbers. Maybe they haven't attracted in the younger generations? Strange.

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 09:18, Ted Maul said:

It's really unusual that it's so bad- I would imagine the acoustics are great, really enclosed and right on top of the pitch, and they've been there for ages so haven't suffered from moving grounds and breaking up singing/standing sections like we have. They've got a primarily working-class fanbase and they've got the numbers. Maybe they haven't attracted in the younger generations? Strange.

They probably support the red half of Liverpool.

Dont usually post on here , an active twitter user etc :) .. but wondering anyone has a spare under 18's ST i could use to get a ticket for everton away FA CUP my kids dont live with me and ive got me plus one season ticket for one of my kids they take it in turn going to games an away etc when i have them   , but want to try take them both to this  .. if any spare message me or on twitter ash_lcfc_4_life ... few pints at home or away in for it  ... sorry if this isnt the area incould post for this or if this is frown appon on here like say dont use this alot! 

22 hours ago, baker11 said:

Liverpool city centre has great pubs. You won't find it hard to booze up there.

This.

The pubs near the ground are rustic at best and you're spoilt for choice in the centre.

The ship and mitre on Dale street is sort of on the way out of the city and can't be beat for real ale and cider.  Dead crafty beer company near there also a good shout but a bit smaller and less of a pub feel.

Archived