Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

7 hours ago, melrose said:

How do the authorities plan to get 60,000 euros out of them each Chris?

What usually happens is that it goes to court again and they work out a plan to see how much they can afford to pay per month. 

Needless to say that these guys are well and truely in the shit! I mean 150€ per month (monthy wage 1.200€) would take 33 years plus to pay off!! 

3 hours ago, goose2010 said:

cool story bro.... so you've support Leicester in some absolute dire situations and you picked you self up after a terrible result in SWINDON but you can't get up for a champs league last 16 game?! Yes we've spent money who hasn't?? money means nothing in the prem  you could spend 800m and still win go to teams and get smashed. The players are human and their confidence is shattered. it's not as easier as it sounds to turn round that easy anyone knows this. Just back them enjoy Sevilla, like you said you've been there done it, it will get better but being so bitter and angry, honestly it's not worth it! Like I said you can't change it so just embrace it. 

To be fair, Swindon are often referred to as the 'Sevilla of Wiltshire'

4 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

think we will definitely win. will be in seville this time next week. lads lads lads. pass me a sangria and some paella senorita xo 

Will be as well, fly 11 o'clock Monday morning, weather looking good, the only thing that can spoil it is the football lol

How can anyone be looking forward to this? Have you not seen how bad we are? Porto in second gear slapped our arse. We are clueless. Can't get to Spain. Got my ticket for the home leg but I fear, (know) the tie will already be over. Like someone said, they're a bit better than Swansea.

13 minutes ago, Twitcher said:

How can anyone be looking forward to this? Have you not seen how bad we are? Porto in second gear slapped our arse. We are clueless. Can't get to Spain. Got my ticket for the home leg but I fear, (know) the tie will already be over. Like someone said, they're a bit better than Swansea.

21 degrees watching your footy team with your family and mates? If the 90 minutes were the decider in my enjoyment, I wouldn't bother with away days 

13 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

Are you an Englishman,

your typed English is to good for that of a Spanish person,and all the info you have gave is what we all know now having had 2 months to prepare for the game,

sounds more like a city fan trying to be clever :unsure:

Sorry my friend but I am Spanish and a true Sevilla fan. But I also did spend almost 5 years living in UK learning and improving my English. In fact I still work as a consultant for an UK company based in Bristol where I spent all those years, but now (and luckily) I am working remotely from home and enjoying more than 300 days of sun hehe instead of... well you know your lovely weather hehe.

I just wanted to enter into this discussion as it affects my team and you looked quite humble and respectful people to talk to. I was trying to be friendly, not a "clever" city fan, whatever that is ;-)

44 minutes ago, Twitcher said:

Champions league, tapas, sangria, 20 odd degrees, time off work?

Yeah don't know why we are bothering to be honest.

I paid £75 for a membership last summer after giving up my season ticket of 15 years in 2014 for financial and work reasons, got the membership mostly for the champions league but I had a choice to make last Thursday... Sevilla or Hull, no brainer I'm going to the Hull game because it's by far the bigger game, I don't think anyone is actually looking forward to the Pasting we will receive from Sevilla 

8 hours ago, azazel_iii said:

Sorry my friend but I am Spanish and a true Sevilla fan. But I also did spend almost 5 years living in UK learning and improving my English. In fact I still work as a consultant for an UK company based in Bristol where I spent all those years, but now (and luckily) I am working remotely from home and enjoying more than 300 days of sun hehe instead of... well you know your lovely weather hehe.

I just wanted to enter into this discussion as it affects my team and you looked quite humble and respectful people to talk to. I was trying to be friendly, not a "clever" city fan, whatever that is ;-)

I didn't mean to come across as arrogant in anyway,your English grammar was to good to be that a foreign team,not even most on here can type that well

Archived