Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

1 minute ago, Chico1958 said:

purpleronnie.............. How you doing ?

Going on current performances I reckon I could be a tenner light in three weeks.

Charity of your choice please........... Although I am Welsh I will not default or evade my obligation.   :thumbup:

Welsh

Verb

To default on or evade an obligation, esp paying a gambling debt: Say, are you going to welsh on me?/ Some American officials feel that the Syrians welshed on their promise (1857+)

:D  let's just wait and see, I'll be very happy to part with my £10.

2 hours ago, Gillies Apprentice said:

Basic rules for our trip to Seville;- Fines and Forfeits to be levied on defaulters.

No mention of the R word

No slagging off our players ,Manager or DoF

Non Stop Celebration that we are Champions of England ( for the only time ever)

Relentless Rejoicing that we are basking in the media attention and sunshine of Seville when Man U,Chelsea and Spurs are all at home.

Determination to maximise the enjoyment of our final Champions League excursion.

Bring it on....

Are you telling me I can't bring my John Rudkin replica to burn on the terrace?

Just now, Beechey said:

No matter how the games go, we hopefully won't be as bad as Arsenal. 5-1 right now. Jesus.

if we were playing them they'd be 10-0 to the good now. lethal team.

18 minutes ago, Beechey said:

No matter how the games go, we hopefully won't be as bad as Arsenal. 5-1 right now. Jesus.

At last the time has arrived for Arsenal to go in search of a new Finance, er, football manager.

47 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

At least we might not have the most embarrassing first leg result.

Don't get your hopes up. I hate to be negative about the team but we are playing an incredibly attacking outfit that are bang in form away from home whilst being literally the worst team in our own country since the turn of the year.

I expect a Porto-like capitulation here. To be honest I just want this game out of the way so we can get on with the Premier League rescue mission. So sad to say this because at the start of the season I was so excited for the Champions League. The atmosphere at the home game versus Porto was actually deafening, it was incredible and almost made me shed a tear. But these are the troubled waters we find ourselves in.

9 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Don't get your hopes up. I hate to be negative about the team but we are playing an incredibly attacking outfit that are bang in form away from home whilst being literally the worst team in our own country since the turn of the year.

I expect a Porto-like capitulation here. To be honest I just want this game out of the way so we can get on with the Premier League rescue mission. So sad to say this because at the start of the season I was so excited for the Champions League. The atmosphere at the home game versus Porto was actually deafening, it was incredible and almost made me shed a tear. But these are the troubled waters we find ourselves in.

Thats the saddest post ive ever read on here ;(

Archived