Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

3 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

Are you being serious with prefering vardy to slimani at this point?

Slimani will be so isolated, our only hope is Seville make the same mistake Man City did and vardy exploits it. Slim has also played hardly any football for weeks. 

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Slimani will be so isolated, our only hope is Seville make the same mistake Man City did and vardy exploits it. Slim has also played hardly any football for weeks. 

I know Slimani well from Sporting, he plays well either isolated or with a second striker. No worries if you play 4-5-1 with Slimani up front. He will deliverI guarantee, didn't he play the lone striker role against West Ham and was your best player on the pitch that game? 

As for not playing for weeks, maybe true, but if he is 100%, he would be way better option than Vardy.

15 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

I know Slimani well from Sporting, he plays well either isolated or with a second striker. No worries if you play 4-5-1 with Slimani up front. He will deliverI guarantee, didn't he play the lone striker role against West Ham and was your best player on the pitch that game? 

As for not playing for weeks, maybe true, but if he is 100%, he would be way better option than Vardy.

He's not playing for Sporting now though is he? He's playing with Danny Simpson, Robert Huth, Wes Morgan, Danny Drinkwater and Marc Albrighton who will be booting the ball as far as they can for whoever is up front to chase. 

Dont get me wrong, I'd choose Slimani to play in our remaining league games but Vardy's pace 'could' be an opportunity. 

25 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

This indicates he will run! He won't! If he runs he gets all sweaty and that means he's not looking quite as sharp for his next OK shoot come on mate you know better than that!

20 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

This indicates he will run! He won't! If he runs he gets all sweaty and that means he's not looking quite as sharp for his next OK shoot come on mate you know better than that!

I'm guessing the films a non starter, anybody not from leicester couldn't give a **** about vardy now, sorry I'm from leicester and couldn't give a **** about vardy or watching it and adding more to the chav's pocket.

1 minute ago, Spicer said:

We all know our team will be: Schmeichel, Simpson, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs, Mahrez, Drinkwater, Ndidi, Albrighton, Gray, Vardy.

And we all know there will be no quality, no commitment, no effort,  same out come.

He has to mix up the first time, with those of the better fringe players.

For me benny has to have a game here, huth and Morgan are awful and had their chances, and it's nice to see a centre half not panic on the ball

5 minutes ago, maddog said:

Sevilla haven't rested anyone for their league match tonight.

Let's hope Nasri/Nzonzi pick up injuries :P

Mate

if they picked up 11 injuries and had to field there u21's on wednesday night i still wouldnt hold up to much hope of getting a result.

our team are going from hero to zero at an alarming pace with no end in sight

We've tried it twice all season, I'd like to see three CMs play in front of a back four. Slimani up front on his own. Subbed for Vardy on the hour. We defend and try to shrug them off with out-balls that may not come to anything but at least make them think.

That would be my gameplan.

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

He's not playing for Sporting now though is he? He's playing with Danny Simpson, Robert Huth, Wes Morgan, Danny Drinkwater and Marc Albrighton who will be booting the ball as far as they can for whoever is up front to chase. 

Dont get me wrong, I'd choose Slimani to play in our remaining league games but Vardy's pace 'could' be an opportunity. 

One more thing, Vardy doesn't have CL experience, Slimani played in CL 2 seasons on Sporting, so he is more aware of what he needs to do. Vardy's pace could be an opportunity right, but everyone knows how is his style of play, it is kocking the ball forward and run to it, then try to get a penalty or a foul, by diving. This season he is to predictable.

Archived