Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jammie82uk

Fearless foxes: our story

Fearless Foxes: Our Story - Pre Order Now!First slide

Relive Leicester City’s historic 2015/16 Premier League title-winning campaign with Fearless Foxes: Our Story - a special commemorative documentary to be released on DVD this Christmas.

- Pre-order your copy of Fearless Foxes: Our Story on DVD now  
- Relive Leicester City’s 2015/16 Premier League title-winning campaign with this special documentary 
- Features include highlights, behind-the-scenes access and exclusive interviews with City’s title-winners 
- Available to buy for just £10 from the City Fanstore and LCFCDirect.com from 19th December 

Relive Leicester City’s historic 2015/16 Premier League title-winning campaign with Fearless Foxes: Our Story - a special commemorative documentary to be released on DVD this Christmas.

Allow Claudio Ranieri and his troupe of title-winners to guide you through how City shocked the world and defied 5,000/1 odds to lift the title despite being touted as relegation candidates just 10 months earlier.

With match highlights, behind-the-scenes access and exclusive interviews with the people who made it all possible, Fearless Foxes: Our Story tells the tale from the perspective of City’s title heroes themselves.

From Jamie Vardy’s record-breaking strike against Manchester United to Wes Morgan finally getting his hands on the trophy, this is the ultimate guide of perhaps the greatest sporting underdog story of all time.

Available to buy at the City Fanstore and online at LCFCDirect.com from 19th December or pre-order on LCFCDirect.com now, make sure you purchase your copy while stocks last. 

LCFCTV_BB

There needs to be a proper coffee table hard back book with colour photo's etc telling the story from the Great Escape, through Champions, to Champions League. A definitive tome that brings together the essential elements of the many (some brill, some not so much) attempts already rushed to the market.

My coffee table has a place ready for it.

6 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Certainly took their time, this was advertised on the  Champions DVD.

Well they rushed the champions one so i wouldnt complain about them taking the time to put something worthy together.

They cashed in with the first one which is fair enough but the amount of money this club has cost me it does feel a bit shite that if i want a worthy version i have to buy this.

Archived