4ever and ever

Malaga Road Trip

114 posts in this topic

Six of us on 7am from Brum would be interested if getting coach.

29 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Malaga Airport to Seville centre (one drop off). 

We are back on a different flight - 11.45. 

Lets gauge how much interest there is and then I'll take it a next step if there's numbers.

That's the flight I'm back on. Struggling to find a train or bus that will get us there in time.

Getting in to Malaga Tuesday evening and heading Sevilla Wednesday morning (not sure how yet) so interested in sharing taxi, mini bus etc 

4 of us land in Malaga at 1105 on Tuesday 21st and getting flight back at 1145 on Thursday 23rd - would be interested in the minibus option. Train is about £58 each return from what I can see (unless anyone can get cheaper?) so £33 each for minibus seems decent

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yes, can pass you on the contact details if you need it 

Yes pls mate

I get into Malaga Tuesday morning leaving Thursday morning not decided on getting to Seville yet but have booked a hire car

The cheapest option by far is RyanAir Holidays (they now do package holidays!)

Example being 3 night (sun-tue) direct flights from Stansted - Seville including different types of accommodation - starting from £137pp or even cheaper if you book for 2 or more!!!

Get on it lads 

12 minutes ago, Filbo1974 said:

The cheapest option by far is RyanAir Holidays (they now do package holidays!)

Example being 3 night (sun-tue) direct flights from Stansted - Seville including different types of accommodation - starting from £137pp or even cheaper if you book for 2 or more!!!

Get on it lads 

But if you booked Sunday to Tuesday, wouldn't even be there the day of the game !

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

But if you booked Sunday to Tuesday, wouldn't even be there the day of the game !

Glad you said it. I couldn't work out if it was some elaborate trolling I didn't understand. The Ryanair holidays for Tuesday to Thursday are 500 each 

I've just emailed the minibus transfer company again. Few questions like departure time from Sevilla on Thursday, what deposits are required etc. 

Will let you know of the reply.

4 x 18-21 year olds getting into Malaga Wednesday morning from Bristol (think arrives 10.10 am) return flight Thursday 10.45am. Were looking at train/bus but would be happy to share minibus with any others travelling at similar times.

I had a quick look on Malaga taxi services website and is around 750 euros for 19 seater minibus from airport to Seville.

11 hours ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

4 x 18-21 year olds getting into Malaga Wednesday morning from Bristol (think arrives 10.10 am) return flight Thursday 10.45am. Were looking at train/bus but would be happy to share minibus with any others travelling at similar times.

I had a quick look on Malaga taxi services website and is around 750 euros for 19 seater minibus from airport to Seville.

Were on those flights which were nice and cheap, just booked train from malaga and there expensive but its gotta be better than driving especially with the amount of alcohol that is going to be consumed :beer:

Me and my brother are on the Tuesday 21st Feb 9am flight from Manchester to Malaga landing at 1pm. Currently looking at trains but wondered if anyone here is looking at renting a car. I am going on the return flight that leaves at 4:05pm on the Thursday from Malaga. 

If there is a designated driver who we can jump in with that would be great. If not then it looks like its the train for us

48 minutes ago, boots60 said:

Bus to Seville from Malaga, cheap as chips

How much? Got a link?

@kingcarr21 We are on that flight and might book a car unless we can find a bus that is cheap, Wont be much room with 5 in a car though lol.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

How much? Got a link?

@kingcarr21 We are on that flight and might book a car unless we can find a bus that is cheap, Wont be much room with 5 in a car though lol.

Rent a 7 seater and we will join u. Wud b mega cheap. Problem is who would drive lol 

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

How much? Got a link?

I think it might b worth bus on the way and train on the way back. The return times for the bus r no good for our return flight 

27 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I think it might b worth bus on the way and train on the way back. The return times for the bus r no good for our return flight 

Don't think I can be bothered messing around with it so car looks likely, We are on an earlier flight back though which leaves at about 1 I think.

Doing the same but on the Wednesday mid-day (work restrictions). Anyone know how long it takes to drive? Would like to get a bit of a feel for the city after check-in at least before I head to the ground.

32 minutes ago, bluesbrothers said:

Doing the same but on the Wednesday mid-day (work restrictions). Anyone know how long it takes to drive? Would like to get a bit of a feel for the city after check-in at least before I head to the ground.

About 2 hours 15 according to google.

People arriving on the day of the match might hav a nightmare getting there ticket if they get caught in traffic etc

a friend was telling me yesterday he couldn't book a train ticket as it had "sold out" - for the early train back to malaga on Thursday. in all my life i have never knew a train to sell out? anybody else heard something on this?

22 minutes ago, LittlethorpeFox said:

a friend was telling me yesterday he couldn't book a train ticket as it had "sold out" - for the early train back to malaga on Thursday. in all my life i have never knew a train to sell out? anybody else heard something on this?

Yes...luckily I booked my train as I am going out on Monday.

1 minute ago, coolcol said:

Yes...luckily I booked my train as I am going out on Monday.

Yes what?

I have just given Goeuro a call. They said there is high availability still

just spotted the sold out signs are in first class in the TrainlineEU App but there is still availability in second class

Edited by coolcol