4ever and ever

Malaga Road Trip

114 posts in this topic

You can knock this idea on the head. When I asked for a bit detail Regards the cheapest price, the transfer company told me he gave the price for Granada!

Any south west foxes flying from Bristol to Malaga on the Monday with easy-jet then traveling on to Seville.

Flying in to Malaga from Manchester on the Tuesday evening and hiring a rental to drive to Sevilla Wednesday morning, should have 2 spaces in the car if anyone is struggling to get to Sevilla.

I'm surprised people aren't doing the bus. I've managed to book the coach from Malaga to Seville for £14 leaving at 3pm tuesday and arriving in Seville at 5:45pm. I could have got the journey for £5 if we left Malaga at 5:30pm but wanted to get to Seville earlier.

Our return journey leaves Seville at 8am on the Thursday getting to Malaga for 10:30am. That journey did cost a fiver per person. 

I've managed to get car park at Manchester, Flight, return travel from Malaga to Seville and hotel for a grand total of £105 per person 

I paid £150 for my flight to Porto lol 

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

I'm surprised people aren't doing the bus. I've managed to book the coach from Malaga to Seville for £14 leaving at 3pm tuesday and arriving in Seville at 5:45pm. I could have got the journey for £5 if we left Malaga at 5:30pm but wanted to get to Seville earlier.

Our return journey leaves Seville at 8am on the Thursday getting to Malaga for 10:30am. That journey did cost a fiver per person. 

I've managed to get car park at Manchester, Flight, return travel from Malaga to Seville and hotel for a grand total of £105 per person 

Do you have a link for booking the Seville to Malaga bus? Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Do you have a link for booking the Seville to Malaga bus? Thanks.

https://www.busbud.com/en-gb/bus-schedules-results/eyesxu/eysbgk?outbound_date=2017-02-23&adults=2

That link has it down as 10 euros but when i booked it last night it was £5. So now its more like £7

Edited by kingcarr21

4 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Is that to and from the airport or Malaga itself?

Think I'll be booking those buses as they fit perfectly for my flight home. Hate coaches but train is so much more expensive for very little time gain.

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Is that to and from the airport or Malaga itself?

Think I'll be booking those buses as they fit perfectly for my flight home. Hate coaches but train is so much more expensive for very little time gain.

No its from the Malaga bus station. Which is approx 15 minutes drive from the airport. What times are you flying?. I land at 1pm on the Tuesday from Manchester so the 3pm is decent. Get to Seville at 5:45pm.

Coming back though my flight is 4:05pm. There is a bus that leaves Seville at 12pm and arrives in Malaga at 2:45pm. I thought it be too risky getting that bus with a 15 minute transfer to the airport. Get caught in traffic and you are screwed. So we are having to get the earlier bus which leaves at 8am and arrives in Malaga at 10:30am. So looks like a tour around Malaga will be in order on the Thursday lol 

I will add if anyone does go for the bus you MUST have a paper copy of the ticket. If it's on your phone they wont accept it. You also need to provide an identification number. Easiest thing is to put your Passport number as you will obviously have your Passport on you. Don't go putting your driving license number and leave it at home lol 

4 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

No its from the Malaga bus station. Which is approx 15 minutes drive from the airport. What times are you flying?. I land at 1pm on the Tuesday from Manchester so the 3pm is decent. Get to Seville at 5:45pm.

Coming back though my flight is 4:05pm. There is a bus that leaves Seville at 12pm and arrives in Malaga at 2:45pm. I thought it be too risky getting that bus with a 15 minute transfer to the airport. Get caught in traffic and you are screwed. So we are having to get the earlier bus which leaves at 8am and arrives in Malaga at 10:30am. So looks like a tour around Malaga will be in order on the Thursday lol 

I am on the same flight as you on the tuesday but my return flight is at 1.35pm on the Thursday. I've had a look and it looks like the bus that leaves Seville at 8am goes straight through to Malaga Airport, presumably after dropping off in Malaga. Gets to the airport for 11am.

Worried how reliable these buses are lol 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

I am on the same flight as you on the tuesday but my return flight is at 1.35pm on the Thursday. I've had a look and it looks like the bus that leaves Seville at 8am goes straight through to Malaga Airport, presumably after dropping off in Malaga. Gets to the airport for 11am.

Worried how reliable these buses are lol 

Yes i think it might do 2 drops. I am sure the bus will be fine. Push comes to shove we can hire a car. You can drive though lol 

I am driving to Manchester airport if you need a lift? I have 3 spaces in the car. Obviously the return journey would be a problem as you leave 2 and a half hours earlier than me lol 

3 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Yes i think it might do 2 drops. I am sure the bus will be fine. Push comes to shove we can hire a car. You can drive though lol 

I am driving to Manchester airport if you need a lift? I have 3 spaces in the car. Obviously the return journey would be a problem as you leave 2 and a half hours earlier than me lol 

Would love a lift but I'm coming from Blackpool lol 

I'm travelling with my dad, so he will be designated driver as a last resort lol 

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Would love a lift but I'm coming from Blackpool lol 

I'm travelling with my dad, so he will be designated driver as a last resort lol 

Haha yea i dont think i will be picking you up. I'm sure we will bump into each other at the airport. Not that i know what you look like lol 

Just booked two flights to Malaga from Bristol Sunday to Friday.staying near Malaga.still waiting for confirmation on tickets.may be looking to share car and cost to Seville on Tuesday and return on Thursday.

Anyone know how far Malaga airport is to Malaga bus station? Or easiest way to get there? I've tried google and I have no idea what station it is lol

17 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Anyone know how far Malaga airport is to Malaga bus station? Or easiest way to get there? I've tried google and I have no idea what station it is lol

Malaga Airport has a tram/train station, jump on that to Malaga's main rail station and apparently the bus station is next door.

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 18:36, LCFC FOX said:

Route planner shows its about 15 minute drive from airport. Prob just be easier to get a taxi

I and a mate arrive Malaga late Tues night. So looking to transfer to Seville Wed morning and then back again to Malaga Thurs morning (by 11:30 latest). 

If anyone's hiring a car / tour bus and has spaces to fill that fit the above schedule, send me a message. Trains look very pricey and buses don't sink that well.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I and a mate arrive Malaga late Tues night. So looking to transfer to Seville Wed morning and then back again to Malaga Thurs morning (by 11:30 latest). 

If anyone's hiring a car / tour bus and has spaces to fill that fit the above schedule, send me a message. Trains look very pricey and buses don't sink that well.

I got a bus from Seville to Malaga on Thursday morning for £5 per person leaves at 8am to arrive at 10:30 am Surely that is perfect for you

https://www.busbud.com/en-gb/bus-schedules-results/eysbgk/eyesxu?outbound_date=2017-02-22&adults=1 Link to bus from Malaga to Seville on the Wednesday morning

https://www.busbud.com/en-gb/bus-schedules-results/eyesxu/eysbgk?outbound_date=2017-02-23&adults=1 link to bus from Seville to Malaga on the Thursday morning (leaves at 7am and slightly more expensive than mine but still decent)

You should see 2 different prices for each journey, 1 has cancellation insurance (obviously the more expensive one) The cheaper is without. For a fiver its hardly breaking the bank if you end up paying and not using it

Edited by kingcarr21

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

I got a bus from Seville to Malaga on Thursday morning for £5 per person leaves at 8am to arrive at 10:30 am Surely that is perfect for you

https://www.busbud.com/en-gb/bus-schedules-results/eysbgk/eyesxu?outbound_date=2017-02-22&adults=1 Link to bus from Malaga to Seville on the Wednesday morning

https://www.busbud.com/en-gb/bus-schedules-results/eyesxu/eysbgk?outbound_date=2017-02-23&adults=1 link to bus from Seville to Malaga on the Thursday morning (leaves at 7am and slightly more expensive than mine but still decent)

You should see 2 different prices for each journey, 1 has cancellation insurance (obviously the more expensive one) The cheaper is without. For a fiver its hardly breaking the bank if you end up paying and not using it

I had spotted that 7am bus but didn't fancy the listed four hour journey. Is 8am you speak of with the same company?

1 hour ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I had spotted that 7am bus but didn't fancy the listed four hour journey. Is 8am you speak of with the same company?

Yes it was but looks like it's fully booked.

Thanks, what website did you use? And how much, if you dont mind me asking... thanks.