4ever and ever

Malaga Road Trip

121 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Lestagirl said:

Thanks, what website did you use? And how much, if you dont mind me asking... thanks.

I downloaded trainline EU app...which gives all train times and destinations in Europe. It was €86 in total but it may have gone up since because of demand from Leicester fans. 

Departure: Málaga → Sevilla - Monday, 20 February 2017 €43.60
14:15 Málaga-María Zambrano avant 8744
16:10 Sevilla Santa Justa
  Passenger: Colum
  Carriage 3, seat 9D
Return: Sevilla → Málaga - Thursday, 23 February 2017 €43.60
08:00 Sevilla Santa Justa avant 8085
09:55 Málaga-María Zambrano
  Passenger: Colum
  Carriage 2, seat 9A

Thanks for the help!!  It was only 96 euros for two of us, return... takes a bit longer than yours  .. 2 hours 35 mins  but we have plenty of time as arriving Sunday afternoon. Thanks again for help..

Edited by Lestagirl

You can get tickets for €48 return.same website train line eu.i have booked Monday 14.08 out and 15.00 back on the Friday.slower train by 35 mins but it depends on your flight times etc.

3 minutes ago, David riley said:

You can get tickets for €48 return.same website train line eu.i have booked Monday 14.08 out and 15.00 back on the Friday.slower train by 35 mins but it depends on your flight times etc.

Yes same ones as I have booked.. thanks.. that 96 is for two of us.

No problem.iwe are going on the Sunday aswell at 14.08 so may c u about looking confused as us ?

Me and my mates are on a coach for around a tenner each. It may feel a long journey back at 8am the morning after the game though!

What car hire company are people using?  I can't find anything for £20. We only want to drive from Malaga to Seville (one way trip), but they add loads of fees on - adds up to about £75.  Thanks for any tips on how to get the cost down. ?

16 hours ago, FredFox said:

What car hire company are people using?  I can't find anything for £20. We only want to drive from Malaga to Seville (one way trip), but they add loads of fees on - adds up to about £75.  Thanks for any tips on how to get the cost down. ?

I always use autoeurope or arguscarhire search engines. They have £20 cars available through diff hire companies. Just be wise to scams such as the 'full to empty' fuel one. Always get cars with 'full to full'.

I used doyouspain.com cheap but can never get a response from them to any questions 

Hi All,

I work on a television show called the Champions League Magazine. It airs on BT Sport over here and all over Europe. We love making features following a fan from a club in the UCL - what the club means to them etc. We are looking for a Leicester fan with a great story about why they have such an affiliation with the club and we would like to get some shots of the person in UK before the match and then meet on the other side in Seville and get some shots over there also.

These are very well produced features and we love putting them together.

If you know anyone interested and going to the game in Spain, it would be great to hear from you. Obviously the game is next week so a little urgency on this.

Please drop me an email james_leith03@hotmail.com

Thanks

11 hours ago, James1988 said:

Hi All,

I work on a television show called the Champions League Magazine. It airs on BT Sport over here and all over Europe. We love making features following a fan from a club in the UCL - what the club means to them etc. We are looking for a Leicester fan with a great story about why they have such an affiliation with the club and we would like to get some shots of the person in UK before the match and then meet on the other side in Seville and get some shots over there also.

These are very well produced features and we love putting them together.

If you know anyone interested and going to the game in Spain, it would be great to hear from you. Obviously the game is next week so a little urgency on this.

Please drop me an email james_leith03@hotmail.com

Thanks

Anyone know the first4LCFC lot who were on that bus video?

Still 2 seats in a hire car available leaving Malaga early Wednesday morning if people are still looking. 

Not long till I get to see my noble steed of a €20 for three days hire car.

Lambo, Jag, Ferrari or donkey?

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Not long till I get to see my noble steed of a €20 for three days hire car.

Lambo, Jag, Ferrari or donkey?

With 3 legslol

4 minutes ago, red5 said:

With 3 legslol

4 actually, 1 missing.

10 hours ago, Shah johns said:

Still 2 seats in a hire car available leaving Malaga early Wednesday morning if people are still looking. 

What is your travel schedule from Malaga and then back? I and a mate might be keen?

Anyone got space for two back to Malaga on Thurs morning? We need to be back in Malaga by 11:30am.

Thanks

Nick

On 17/02/2017 at 21:11, Shah johns said:

What time are you leaving Malaga Wednesday morning?

On 18/02/2017 at 08:27, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Anyone got space for two back to Malaga on Thurs morning? We need to be back in Malaga by 11:30am.

Thanks

Nick

Hi mate. We have a 15/16 seater minibus going to Malaga from Seville on Thursday morning (our flight is 1140am on the Thursday). We have a couple of spaces available on the bus (13 people confirmed so far). Cost is a total of €375 so if there's 15 of us it will work out at €25 each.

2 hours ago, leo1975 said:

Hi mate. We have a 15/16 seater minibus going to Malaga from Seville on Thursday morning (our flight is 1140am on the Thursday). We have a couple of spaces available on the bus (13 people confirmed so far). Cost is a total of €375 so if there's 15 of us it will work out at €25 each.

What day are you going to Seville? Looking for 2 spaces to go from Malaga to Seville on the weds at 11/12 and returning on the Thursday morning for an 11:40 flight. Going to book a car if not ?

51 minutes ago, GS1989 said:

What day are you going to Seville? Looking for 2 spaces to go from Malaga to Seville on the weds at 11/12 and returning on the Thursday morning for an 11:40 flight. Going to book a car if not ?

We are going to Seville on tuesday, we land in malaga at 1105am on Tuesday 

3 hours ago, leo1975 said:

What time is your tour bus leaving Seville on Thurs morning??

16 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

What time is your tour bus leaving Seville on Thurs morning??

Not exactly sure yet we need to check with the driver on Tuesday. Assuming its about a 2 hour journey I expect we will leave about 730am on the Thursday

20 hours ago, leo1975 said:

Not exactly sure yet we need to check with the driver on Tuesday. Assuming its about a 2 hour journey I expect we will leave about 730am on the Thursday

I booked the bus to and from Seville from Malaga and the website said the traffic can get pretty busy. If your flight is 11:40 I would seriously consider setting off earlier than 7:30am Just in case. :thumbup:

49 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I booked the bus to and from Seville from Malaga and the website said the traffic can get pretty busy. If your flight is 11:40 I would seriously consider setting off earlier than 7:30am Just in case. :thumbup:

Cheers mate. Will check with the driver tomorrow. After 2 days on the beer, I hope we don't need to set off too early on the Thursday!