K1FOX

Sevilla Away - Flying to Madrid ?

37 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, K1FOX said:

We arrive on the Wednesday morning 9.45am - all flights that day seem to be expensive 

Yeah... There are some cheap ones first thing in the morning but will be too early for you by the looks of things. We managed to get one for £24 as we are travelling down on the 21st. Anyone else flying out of Gatwick on the Tuesday morning?

Anyone flying back from Madrid on the Thursday night to Stansted? I'm parking at the airport and then driving back to Leicester so can offer a lift to anyone that needs one...I'm on Ryanair flight FR5997 that lands at 7:25pm

We flying out standsted Tuesday morning 6:45 but return Thursday night to Manchester - going to get a taxi both ways 

On 04/01/2017 at 23:57, Filbert_Ross said:

You need to get to Atocha on the metro Line 1. 

Went to seville vs getafe last year and you can walk it from the city centre, takes about 20mins.  

Making an adventure of it. Fly to Faro early Weds morning, hire car from Airport to Sevilla and then stay in Seville following the antics of Weds night. Thus morning drive back to Faro, spend thurs day and night in Faro and fly back Friday afternoon.

Just brought a 5ft flag for the minibus rear window just as it should be.

9 hours ago, Heskey2011 said:

Went to seville vs getafe last year and you can walk it from the city centre, takes about 20mins.  

I was telling the guy how to get from Madrid airport to the Madrid train station. 

We're in Madrid till the Sunday, getting the train up from Seville on the Friday. Just hoping we can get sorted with Athletico - Barca tickets now - if we do we need to book another flight and come home Monday. 

Pretty much decided to string it out as much as possible. Leicester in the Champions League knockouts, still doesn't seem real. 

2 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:

I was telling the guy how to get from Madrid airport to the Madrid train station. 

we arrive at madrid airport at 10:15 and train to seville is at 12, hopefully we have enough time and money delay on flight.

I heard the train to Atocha from airport is from T4, we arrive at T1, anyone know how long it takes to go from T1 to T4 and how often are the train? or is it best to catch a taxi train to Atocha from airport to reduce the risk 

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 14:04, Topman said:

We flying out standsted Tuesday morning 6:45 but return Thursday night to Manchester - going to get a taxi both ways 

What time you landing in Manchester on the Thursday night? I am flying to and from Manchester. I am on the flight that lands in Manchester 6:05pm. If that's the one you are on I am more than happy to give u a lift back to Leicester

3 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

What time you landing in Manchester on the Thursday night? I am flying to and from Manchester. I am on the flight that lands in Manchester 6:05pm. If that's the one you are on I am more than happy to give u a lift back to Leicester

we land Manchester 23:15 - there is 6 of us so we booked a 7 seater taxi