Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coolcol

Airbnb accommodation in Seville... what value for money !!

10 posts in this topic

I booked my first airbnb in Porto and it was great value for money at £22 per night. I have just booked 3 nights in Seville at £25 per night.. for any of those people that want to stay in a decent place but are concerned about costs I would highly recommend you check out airbnb.com

I only found out about this myself on the Porto thread and essentially you are staying in a private room in somebody's house / apartment. The one I stayed and Porto was five individual rooms but the whole house is rented out by the host. Apparently I am 10 minutes from the train station and 10 minutes from a bus that takes me right into Seville city centre. Happy days.

I've used it on a trip to London, and compared to hotels you can't really go wrong. Certainly worth a look if you can't find a room close enough or don't want to break the bank getting one close.

Used it in France for the Euros and Porto.

Porto was superb. The view from the window of the bridge was incredible.

France was a bit hit and miss. Stayed in an absolute shithole in Marseille but it only worked out at £11 a night per person, and in Toulouse the sheets we slept in didn't seem clean but again you get what you pay for. I stayed in the most incredible accommodation in the centre of Nice. Think it was about £850 for 3 nights split between a few of us. Literally like a 5* hotel.

Make sure you read the host reviews - you can get a really good feel for what it'll be like, and as I said, you tend to get what you pay for.

Booked a cracking appartment in the centre for about £55 pp for two nights: Really decent 

obvious choice for accommodation any time you go away. tenner a night for a tidy enough gaff in porto, so easy as well. 

I got a room with twin bed for me and my bro for 2 nights for £70. 2 mile away from the stadium. Can't fault that. 

Also got an email from the hotel with a voucher for 2 free beers and a bowl of olives on arrival. 

Got a nice apartment- 7 of us sharing 2 apartment for £80 for 2 nights, bargain! Easily pay £200 a night back in UK 

when i went porto i stayed in a housetik apartment which i think is very similar to airbnb, i was amazed at how much you got for so little money. It cost £34 a night for 3 people. 

IMG_1877.PNG

IMG_1878.PNG

IMG_1879.PNG

where should i be aiming my zoom when i am selecting my house to pretend is mine? 

Its dirt cheap in Seville that time of year. No need to spend more than £20/30 a night unless you want stars and a fluffer thrown in!!