Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Southampton away

2 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Anyone else tried booking foxes travel for this? Trying to order it but keeps telling me I'm in coach 3 disabled access

It's obvious coach 3 is as far as they've got in terms of seats bought, just because it says it's the disabled coach doesn't make it any different, it just has the lift for the wheelchair access, the coach and stewards etc are all the same.

If anything, it is probably the best coach to be on as it drops you off right outside the ground even when the others are parked miles away.

2 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Anyone else tried booking foxes travel for this? Trying to order it but keeps telling me I'm in coach 3 disabled access

Might be better off phoning them up to get it sorted as I was having the same problem. If they don't have any left you could try closer to the time as people drop out. Or go for Ausden Clark.

anyone know if LCFC direct will only let you buy one ticket per transaction when this gets to general or is that just part of the awful glitchy nature of the site? Need two tickets together for me and the missus! 

22 minutes ago, ashmanlee said:

anyone know if LCFC direct will only let you buy one ticket per transaction when this gets to general or is that just part of the awful glitchy nature of the site? Need two tickets together for me and the missus! 

apparently not - such a terrible site, having to coordinate over FB in work picking seats next to each other using screenshots and messages...what is life?

33 minutes ago, ashmanlee said:

General sale is a bit of a myth, you will still need a client ref number ie some sort of booking history, so you will need to create one for your wife if she doesn't have one to be able to buy 2 via the same account.

If she has one, go to friends and family add her number and postcode to add her to your list, if not underneath you will find a section to add a new customer, all you need is name, DOB email address and it creates a ref for her there and then will add her to your account and when you go via the ticket section you will both be able to buy seats.

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

General sale is a bit of a myth, you will still need a client ref number ie some sort of booking history, so you will need to create one for your wife if she doesn't have one to be able to buy 2 via the same account.

If she has one, go to friends and family add her number and postcode to add her to your list, if not underneath you will find a section to add a new customer, all you need is name, DOB email address and it creates a ref for her there and then will add her to your account and when you go via the ticket section you will both be able to buy seats.

both got separate by the time I saw this! Cheers anyway useful for future...does this info appear anywhere in the buying process? I didn't come across it but am rushing as trying to do it slyly in work?

2 minutes ago, ashmanlee said:

both got separate by the time I saw this! Cheers anyway useful for future...does this info appear anywhere in the buying process? I didn't come across it but am rushing as trying to do it slyly in work?

Not sure for general sale, I only know the friends and family bit due to using it a lot for away tickets for season ticket holders, we have all tickets linked to one account so we can always buy seats in small blocks when needed.

And the creating new member bit I discovered when buying wembley tickets, was able to add people there and then and then use the numbers to purchase tickets a few hours later.

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Not sure for general sale, I only know the friends and family bit due to using it a lot for away tickets for season ticket holders, we have all tickets linked to one account so we can always buy seats in small blocks when needed.

And the creating new member bit I discovered when buying wembley tickets, was able to add people there and then and then use the numbers to purchase tickets a few hours later.

im pretty sure i didn't see it anywhere, just when i thought LCFC direct could get no worse! All sorted either way, now to hope the non woeful leicester turn up!

19 hours ago, promised land said:

It's obvious coach 3 is as far as they've got in terms of seats bought, just because it says it's the disabled coach doesn't make it any different, it just has the lift for the wheelchair access, the coach and stewards etc are all the same.

If anything, it is probably the best coach to be on as it drops you off right outside the ground even when the others are parked miles away.

Mate has one for coach 4 but cheers for the help will go and book anyway

1 hour ago, Leamington Fox said:

Will this sell out?  I've got tickets and it will be my son's first proper (we went to Old Trafford earlier in the season but had to sit with the red scum- it was terrible) away match.  Hoping for a top atmosphere.

Midday kick-off on a Sunday after a 3/4 hour drive down there. Wouldn't bank on it.

1 hour ago, Leicester Southwest said:

Not sure if driving or train yet. But where is the best place to park? Parked in a carpark last year but not sure if it will be open

Google Bedford Place, about 15-20 minutes from ground, and close to city centre for pubs. Plenty of car parks in the area. Also right end of town for the escape afterwards. Sunday parking is free up to midday, pay £4.50 to park up to 4pm. Leave a space for me though!

1 hour ago, steveherbe said:

Google Bedford Place, about 15-20 minutes from ground, and close to city centre for pubs. Plenty of car parks in the area. Also right end of town for the escape afterwards. Sunday parking is free up to midday, pay £4.50 to park up to 4pm. Leave a space for me though!

Cheers thanks. Will have a look.

Archived