Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simoncccccc

Team of the Year - Leicester City!

24 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

im seeing alot of mardy arse gits moaning about LCFC winning it, i dont know if they can truly realise what an under dog story it was, 

they'd rather it went to Team GB and a lark like it usually does every 4 yrs :rolleyes:

maybe they should have voted and all that

Team GB winning a few medals at the Olympics or Leicester City winning the premier league???? I'm slightly biased as I couldn't give 2 shits about Olympics but we will always win medals at Olympics, Leicester (and no club  the size of Leicester) will ever win the premier league again! 

How anyone can say we didnt deserve this is beyond me. Feminists are out in force on twitter, crying because they think the hockey women's should of won it.

Get out of here we were 5000/1 and played out our skins for 38 weeks to achieve the impossible. That women's hockey team were 6/1 ffs.

2 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

How anyone can say we didnt deserve this is beyond me. Feminists are out in force on twitter, crying because they think the hockey women's should of won it.

Get out of here we were 5000/1 and played out our skins for 38 weeks to achieve the impossible. That women's hockey team were 6/1 ffs.

And its hockey.....who even likes that sh1t

Archived