Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brexit - Have you changed your mind?

Have would you vote today?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Have you changed your mind?

• Voted leave would still vote leave
    • Voted stay would still vote stay
    • Voted leave would now vote stay
    • Voted stay would now vote leave
    • Did not vote would still not vote
    • Did not vote would now vote leave
    • Did not vote would now vote stay
    • Voted leave would now not vote
    • Voted stay would now not vote

12 hours ago, DB11 said:

If it went back to the time of the vote then I'd wish people would vote stay as the drop in value of the £ against the € meant I ended up spending loads more in Ibiza lollol

Me me me !!   :)

11 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

it's a shame we can't just have one foot in the door! and one outside! but i guess we'd be stuck in the doorway!

Wise words foxy.   

18 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I can only provide anecdotal evidence and am not going to pretend that the people who's thoughts on this I'm aware of represent anything like a cross section of society, but I've heard loads of people and of loads of people saying that they wished they hadn't voted out.  From what I gather it's not really that people have reflected in the six months since the vote and changed their mind, it's more that they were sending a signal of their discontent but didn't actually expect that leaving the EU would be the outcome, so their 'post sale remorse' or whatever you want to call it came out pretty much straightaway.

Really? I've still not met one leaver who would change their vote (must have spoke to 100's) and was delighted when a remainer I went to Porto with said he was now optimistic about Brexit.

There seems to be absolutely no change in public opinion from the polls.

http://ht.ly/6oBm307gI7V

51 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

The express have apparently done a similar vote........ lol Spot the mistake.

IMG_4270.JPG

That's probably the ballot paper Tim Farron wants to put on the second referendum paper.

Archived