Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Wedding hair and makeup

Bit of an odd request, but im getting married next month and our hair and makeup lady has had to pull out for "Family reasons" so needless to say, the future Mrs is in a blind panic right now. Does anyone know anyone who can do hair & makeup for her, 2 bridesmaids and 2 mums, at short notice? Wedding date is 21st of Jan!

30 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

Bit of an odd request, but im getting married next month and our hair and makeup lady has had to pull out for "Family reasons" so needless to say, the future Mrs is in a blind panic right now. Does anyone know anyone who can do hair & makeup for her, 2 bridesmaids and 2 mums, at short notice? Wedding date is 21st of Jan!

PM me if you haven't found anybody by tomorrow and let me know what area you live in and I'll get the contact details over to you of the person we used.

2 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

I'm glad that you've had a helpful response from @Swan Lesta as I'll be of no help whatsoever. My £8-per-cut barber is inflexible with his styling and loath to cut women's hair (due to being a Muslim, I assume).

I just wanted to ask, though, TiffToff88.... Is your fiancée a 28-year-old posh girl named Tiffany? :whistle:

May the sun shine on your big day - and on the next 50+ years for you both!

2 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

Never done it before but willing to give it a shot at a push.

Are any of the bridesmaids single?:ph34r:

EDIT: Or the mums?:ph34r::ph34r:

Hair and make up.

No sorry can't help. I'm a man and apparently therefore can't multi task.

Seriously though hope you sort it out. I can imagine the meltdown my wife would have had if something like that had happened before our wedding.

Archived