Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

iPhone YouTube App

20 hours ago, RizLCFC said:

Does anyone know of an app on the iPhone where I can play videos on YouTube whilst doing other things, so I can listen to my music?

Why do you want to play videos and listen to music lol 

bit like watching eastenders while lisenting to football commentary in your headphones ! 

You can cast the videos to your TV and then do what you want on the phone 

Just now, GaelicFox said:

bit like watching eastenders while lisenting to football commentary in your headphones ! 

Might be useful if watching Charlie chaplain :dunno:

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

I'm guessing he's using YouTube like a music steaming service. So he's not watching videos and listening to music, the videos are the music. Once you exit the YouTube app, the video stops, where as if you download music or stream it through the music app, it carries on playing whilst you go browsing other app.

23 hours ago, RizLCFC said:

Does anyone know of an app on the iPhone where I can play videos on YouTube whilst doing other things, so I can listen to my music?

Get the video up on safari on m.youtube.com, go to home, swipe up and press play, should work, if not keep trying.

Archived