Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

George Michael - Dead

15 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Why thank you sir 

My "total shite" has now been Topped by some bloke opening a thread about the death of a man that has been irrelevant in life for about  25 years 

the world has lost all perspective 

9 minutes ago, separator said:

His manager has said he died from heart failure, though how he knows that without a post mortem I don't know. Maybe he was with him when it happened.

lol If your with someone  dying of heart failure you ring for an ambulance 

"Peacefully at home "The PR said , the euphemisms are all over this story 

heart failure and pneumonia (he nearly died of that last year ) are the major final illnesses that people with HIV/AIDS succumb to ! 

I suspect the autopsy will list death as pulmonary oedema of some sort.  

Even in death he is in denial 

4 hours ago, MPH said:

You idiot..

I went searching online to find out what had happened and  one website said there were unconfirmed reports saying he had aids. 

And for your information, he was bisexual, not gay. 

He was also promiscuous- which lead to the speculation about aids. And prompted my question on here

you do know men who sleep with women can get aids too don't you? 

Fair play, I did say above I wasn't slating you as he could well have it was just a bit surprising to read one of the first posts in the thread suggested that.

Well aware men who sleep with woman can get AIDS but as my post said it's pretty obvious where that comment would lead this thread.

As for calling me an idiot, I didn't get personal with you on here and again did mention I wasn't slating you but it made me smile that you could have mentioned 1000s of diseases but you chose to speculate at that.

I will probably get a barrage of abuse if he did actually die of that but my point still stands, let's not post pure speculation about someone's death within minutes of it being confirmed that could lead to stereotypes, I have a friend who is HIV positive and he has done a fair bit to educate people so it is something I know a bit about.

Finally, I did find it quite ironic that I turned the TV on during our conversation and Dallas Buyers Club was on, If anyone on here hasn't watched it you should.

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Fair play, I did say above I wasn't slating you as he could well have it was just a bit surprising to read one of the first posts in the thread suggested that.

Well aware men who sleep with woman can get AIDS but as my post said it's pretty obvious where that comment would lead this thread.

As for calling me an idiot, I didn't get personal with you on here and again did mention I wasn't slating you but it made me smile that you could have mentioned 1000s of diseases but you chose to speculate at that.

Get over yourself ! 

His boyfriend died of AIDS\HIV, he was a gay man with numerous convictions for cruising and he has been suffering infection after infection and slowly deteriorating 

of course HIV/AIDS was a relevant illness to speculate about ! 

Especially now it seems that was the the underlying illness that claimed him "peacefully at home" 

I agree @MPH assessment of your intelligence 

2 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Get over yourself ! 

His boyfriend died of AIDS\HIV, he was a gay man with numerous convictions for cruising and he has been suffering infection after infection and slowly deteriorating 

of course HIV/AIDS was a relevant illness to speculate about ! 

Especially now it seems that was the the underlying illness that claimed him "peacefully at home" 

I agree @MPH assessment of your intelligence 

Thats great, being called an idiot and not agreeing with you is quite a nice assessment of where my life is going. 

"Freedom" is still one of my favourite songs and listening to the album that was off (given to me by my Grandad who would be dead with a few months) whilst playing Knightlore and Underwurlde on my ZX Spectrum around Christmas 1984 remains one of my strongest memories of childhood.

I was less arsed about his music as he became a more serious artist but always found him an interesting character who always struck me as quite a sweet bloke who had a lot to deal with

It has been a shit year with all these high-profile deaths.

Wham! and George Michael were an essential part of my childhood, I grew up with all these songs and will forever be grateful for that musical input.

Now cue even more "Last Christmas" on the radio today, coincidentally the last Christmas day of the year.

Rest in Peace, George.

2 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

You owe @MPH an apology 

Why is that? For suggesting we shouldn't speculate and fuel a stereotype? Have we had a thread for another celeb death ever where in the first few lines someone questions whether it is AIDS. 

You owe half of the forum an apology.

7 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Why is that? For suggesting we shouldn't speculate and fuel a stereotype? Have we had a thread for another celeb death ever where in the first few lines someone questions whether it is AIDS. 

You owe half of the forum an apology.

He wasn't speculating he was making a point of view based on fact about the person in question who died

1) he was gay 

2) his boyfriend died of HIV/aids

3) he admitted to being a regular on gay cruzing scene 

4) he was deteriorating and acquiring infection after infection 

5) it's been an open discussion for years that he was in denial about being HIV+ 

6) he died at home "peacefully" of heart failure following almost dying from pneumonia both illnesses that predominantly claim the lives of HIV/AIDS sufferers 

those are facts my friend NOT sterotypes 

@MPH wasn't making a stereotype speculation , it was an observation based on fact 

apology needed !  

4 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

He wasn't speculating he was making a point of view based on fact about the person in question who died

1) he was gay 

5) it's been an open discussion for years that he was in denial about being HIV+ 

6) he died at home "peacefully" of heart failure following almost dying from pneumonia both illnesses that predominantly claim the lives of HIV/AIDS sufferers 

@MPH wasn't making a stereotype speculation , it was an observation based on fact 

apology needed !  

TBF Gaelic until the post mort it IS all speculation about how he passed on. Points of view "based on fact", as solid as they might seem, are still guesses until proven.

Sorry to go all semantic when every fvcker on here is probably hungover.

14 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

1) he was gay 

apology needed !  

Are you privy to some inside info that the rest of the world has yet to cotton onto? 

You have made an assumption which he might have as well and your post above proves my whole point about making assumptions.

Think you have missed the point altogether.

10 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

TBF Gaelic until the post mort it IS all speculation about how he passed on. Points of view "based on fact", as solid as they might seem, are still guesses until proven.

Gaelic did the PM mate, didn't you hear?

2 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Your correct ... but I don't think anyone on here will be told the facts ... cause of death will most likely be marked down as "pulmonary oedema brought on by underlying illness" 

of course it's speculation , but it's not stereotyping speculation , the man ticked every box to be an HIV/AIDS sufferers so for me @MPH had every right to make that observation or speculation 

Cokstock_fox jumped down @MPH throat because he dare suggest a Gay man died of HIV/aids , it's almost like you can't make an educated observation these days about gays without someone getting all pantsy

my grandad died of liver failure , he was Irish and drank like a fish , if someone suggested he died of being an alcoholic  I'm sure no one would be jumping up and down defending the Irish heavy drinker ... we would all assume that's a fair observation ... and it would be , even if it wasn't the alcohol that damaged his liver ! 

@MPH deserves an apology from cokstock_fox

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Are you privy to some inside info that the rest of the world has yet to cotton onto? 

You have made an assumption which he might have as well and your post above proves my whole point about making assumptions.

Think you have missed the point altogether.

No buddy you made a tit of yourself berating a man for making an informed and intelligent observation , there was no stereotyping going on just plain good old fashioned gossiping and observation 

what man has done for 100s of years and will do for millions more ! 

gays are almost like Muslims ... you just can't broach their issues without being shot down ! 

Political correctness is a cancer with NO cure  

Just now, GaelicFox said:

No buddy you made a tit of yourself berating a man for making an informed and intelligent observation , there was no stereotyping going on just plain good old fashioned gossiping and observation 

what man has done for 100s of years and will do for millions more ! 

gays are almost like Muslims ... you just can't broach their issues without being shot down ! 

Political correctness is a cancer with NO cure  

Quote me in a post where I 'Berated' him and I will apologise.

2 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Really his own thread ? 

The world has lost all perspective 

ridicules 

Proper celebrities who have influenced people always get their own thread. Always have done and always will.

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Quote me in a post where I 'Berated' him and I will apologise.

"

Gay man dies so let's assume he had AIDS. ****ing hell man lol! " 

And from that point on you continued to talk shite ...

the observation @MPH made was only in part due due to GM being gay ... and being gay means this sort of death can always be a fairly honest assumption .... 

it wasnt a steryotype ... 

the man deserves an appology for being called out by you for making a stereotypical assumption , when infact it was an informed assumption ! 

Crack on with that apology 

if your man enough 

I don't think you are ! 

Oooohhh matron.... is that stereotyping lol 

@Fox92 I can think of not one credible musical artist who will claim to have been heavily influenced by George Michael lol , he has been irrelevant for 25 years buddy , the word celebrity is the key word here , he wasn't an artist of any great talent , he was no leonard Cohen etc.... he was a gay man who crashed his car off his head and cruised for sex  that's what he is most famous for these days , he was indeed a celebrity and one of limited influence , so opening a tread for him seems to completely sum up the vacuous and superficial world we live in 

his death is neither a surprise or shock to many , to others it will be , the fact his celebrity death seems to be causing mass panic on Facebook Twitter and now this forum is wholly due to the fact people live very very shallow , soft irrelevant lives. 

What a time to be alive 

today I'm hunting , I will ride my horse and hunt my hounds in pursuit of a smelly rag ! I can't even kill a fox today because of the same silly people lamenting this irrelevant man's death ! 

Untimely and sad , but irrelevant none the less 

What a time to be alive 

I don't know why it's turned into a stereotype thread or guessing what he died of when his manager has already said it was heart failure (and whether that's true or not will later be proved I guess).

50's is young but with the lifestyle musicians like this lead it's not a surprise if it is heart failure. 

6 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

"

Gay man dies so let's assume he had AIDS. ****ing hell man lol! " 

And from that point on you continued to talk shite ...

the observation @MPH made was only in part due due to GM being gay ... and being gay means this sort of death can always be a fairly honest assumption .... 

it wasnt a steryotype ... 

the man deserves an appology for being called out by you for making a stereotypical assumption , when infact it was an informed assumption ! 

Crack on with that apology 

if your man enough 

I don't think you are ! 

Oooohhh matron.... is that stereotyping lol 

Still waiting for that quote where I berated him but in the meantime you continue to be the fine example of a man that you quite clearly are.

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I don't know why it's turned into a stereotype thread or guessing what he died of when his manager has already said it was heart failure (and whether that's true or not will later be proved I guess).

50's is young but with the lifestyle musicians like this lead it's not a surprise if it is heart failure. 

I know why, it's because that homophobic berk Gaelic Fox has turned up.

The same bloke who suggested that if Amir Khan won't fight Kell Brook because if he loses then he will have to retire as he couldn't face losing to a guy who prefers Steve to Eve.

How he's not banned yet is beyond me.

Archived