Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Matty James - loan possibilities?

Realistically, James is never going to play for the first-team again.  He's at least 6th choice behind Drinkwater, King, Amartey, Mendy, and Ndidi.  If possible I think it would be good for all parties to part ways on a permanent basis.  If not now then I'm the summer.

Well he needs to go somewhere very soon and get sharpened up so that when we sell Ndidi to Chelsea for £40m we've got some cover.    :)

.....   Oh and just to get in first ...   When he plays against us I'll probably boo him too .....   

And if if you don't like that HighPeak Fox you know what you can do ...   Get stuffed !   lol

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Well he needs to go somewhere very soon and get sharpened up so that when we sell Ndidi to Chelsea for £40m we've got some cover.    :)

.....   Oh and just to get in first ...   When he plays against us I'll probably boo him too .....   

And if if you don't like that HighPeak Fox you know what you can do ...   Get stuffed !   lol

Um lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived