Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Cafu

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Is he basically Jeff but on the right?

I've only seen him a few times but he's not anywhere near as erratic.

I can't see how we'd get a work permit for him.

Whereas Schlupp started out as a striker and has been moved everywhere else since because he's muck, Cafu has been tried as a striker only recently and seems to have excelled.

Just now, Stevosevic said:

I would have thought if we were going to sign another winger it would be one for the left side to replace Jeff.

Well, Mahrez is left footed but mostly plays on the right so it can work to have a right footed  on the left wing...

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

He's a RW/ST? 

Ahh fair enough. I saw that he plays wing-back so that made me hope that he can play at right-back. I'm not really bothered about another winger, even if Jeff leaves. A central defender is the priority as far I'm concerned, after that I'd be looking at a CAM. 

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

How would this geezer get a work permit?

He's got so much technical ability, but as others have said. If we need any wide player/forward to come in then surely left sided is what we need.

Transfermarkt says his second nationality is Bulgarian

2 hours ago, MPH said:

Well, Mahrez is left footed but mostly plays on the right so it can work to have a right footed  on the left wing...

We already have two right footers on the left wing.... Gray and Albrighton

Come to think of it, not sure why we would be in for this guy, other than.. Mahrez replacement? :(

17 minutes ago, brucey said:

Come to think of it, not sure why we would be in for this guy, other than.. Mahrez replacement? :(

Mahrez is going in the summer IMO, not a bad thing to have depth now that Schlupp is off. We can think about 'top class' on the wing when we know how much cash we get for Mahrez.

I quite like Cafu, very good energy, technically sound, can pick passes, is great on fast counters, can play any position across the front including CAM and has natural scoring ability. People knocking his league is slightly unfair, he's decent value and won't grumble easing his way in slowly at first. 

18 minutes ago, brucey said:

Schlupp off , mahrez off to AFCON and possibly Kaputska off aswell... might leave us a bit thin on the ground...

2 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Would love a Brazilian player at City but not sure about this one?  :unsure:

I agree, I think I'm put off by him playing in Bulgaria. Just takes the whole Brazilian aspect out of him aha.

Archived