Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Matija Natastic

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Weird how random journos seem to come across that kind of info so routinely....

Di Marzio and Amoyal are probably the most informed and believable out there.

1 minute ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

He was trash at man city. 

De Bruyne didn't do much at Chelsea. Now look at him.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Di Marzio and Amoyal are probably the most informed and believable out there.

De Bruyne didn't do much at Chelsea. Now look at him.

But de Bruyne had quality players Infront of him to be able to get in the side. Also, Jose rarely plays youth and sold him so he had cash to spend on other players(like Lukaku). Every time I watched the CB he made mistakes.

11 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

He was trash at man city. 

How is trash coming 2nd in his PL debut year, playing 21 games at the age of 20 before injury?! Would prefer him over Acerbi, that's for sure. Quicker, younger and physically more solid, Acerbi has Hernadez like agility on the back foot, get's skinned by nippy strikers/wingers frequently.

16 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Weird how random journos seem to come across that kind of info so routinely....

There are so many different possible sources, anyone well enough connected to either club, the player himself, his family or his agent. Journalists cultivate these contacts, it's not surprising these things come out.

2 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

How is trash coming 2nd in his PL debut year, playing 21 games at the age of 20 before injury?! Would prefer him over Acerbi, that's for sure. Quicker, younger and physically more solid, Acerbi has Hernadez like agility on the back foot, get's skinned by nippy strikers/wingers frequently.

Maybe I'm being harsh. But when he was at man city he just looked well out of his depth. 

Think I'd prefer Natastic, got Prem experience already and presumably is fluent in English too which might seem unimportant but could be critical if we want someone to come straight in to what is a very difficult situation. I'm assuming Acerbi doesn't speak English. 

5 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Maybe I'm being harsh. But when he was at man city he just looked well out of his depth. 

I get what your saying, but I'd rather have a street wise 23yo who's played PL, Serie A and Bundesliga. Acerbi could be good but very few Italians (in the PL)  do well that having only played in Serie A. Zola and Pelle the most recent on field players to succeed, amongst a heap of flops....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3019369/Ahead-Italy-vs-England-s-Italian-player-feature-Premier-League-Ambrosetti-Zola.html

6 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

I get what your saying, but I'd rather have a street wise 23yo who's played PL, Serie A and Bundesliga. Acerbi could be good but very few Italians (in the PL)  do well that having only played in Serie A. Zola and Pelle the most recent on field players to succeed, amongst a heap of flops....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3019369/Ahead-Italy-vs-England-s-Italian-player-feature-Premier-League-Ambrosetti-Zola.html

I'd rather try and go for Pontus Jansson(who's just scored btw:P)

Archived