Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Matija Natastic

This would be a very reasonable signing. Underwhelming at Man City but was very young when there. Plenty of big money CB's have flopped for them but are still good players. 

He has Premier League and international experience... he'd certainly make for a good option and improve the squad. We proved last season you don't need world beaters to achieve success. As long as he can deal with an aerial threat he'd fit in well. 

As a person who watched a fair amount of schalke 04 games ( because of bentaleb:P) . I can say that nasta is very good. NO, Scratch that!. He is too good. At least for us. He can do a lot better then us and I think he has a long term contract so he will not twist his team's arm to move away. 

And do people know how much a young experienced modern CB is worth. 

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

This would be a very reasonable signing. Underwhelming at Man City but was very young when there. Plenty of big money CB's have flopped for them but are still good players. 

He has Premier League and international experience... he'd certainly make for a good option and improve the squad. We proved last season you don't need world beaters to achieve success. As long as he can deal with an aerial threat he'd fit in well. 

That reminds me of someone.

images (46).jpg

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

And Boateng was a lot worse! Savic was poor as well and he's getting on well at Athletico...

Nastasic was better than both whilst at Man City

There is no doubt about his ability. The thing is. He doesn't have to play for us. He can do a lot better. He can at least go to Everton. They are a lot better and stable then us. We are simply not the ideal destination for good players. 

8 minutes ago, the fox said:

There is no doubt about his ability. The thing is. He doesn't have to play for us. He can do a lot better. He can at least go to Everton. They are a lot better and stable then us. We are simply not the ideal destination for good players. 

No argument from me. That's what makes the failings in the summer market all the more frustrating.

Still, win a few games in Jan and we might start to look a good proposition again.

5 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Pontus Janssons loan ends in January. I'd defo try and get him. He's class.

Yeah everyone seems to be raving about him. Worth a punt. We need 2 either way as Claudio obviously doesn't fancy Hernandez. Would still love to see this one come off.

Archived