Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Matija Natastic

Media in Serbia reckon that Acerbi is our first choice, but we will need to pay 15m Euros to prize him away. If that fails, we will target Nastasic. Schalke paid 9m Euros for him, but will want more than that if we are to get our man.

23 hours ago, Spiritwalker said:

Even though I have never seen these 2 defenders play ( that I'm aware of ) and

know nothing about them other than what I've read on here, I would definitely 

prefer this guy.

Summed up my feelings perfectly.

13 minutes ago, 49er said:

Media in Serbia reckon that Acerbi is our first choice, but we will need to pay 15m Euros to prize him away. If that fails, we will target Nastasic. Schalke paid 9m Euros for him, but will want more than that if we are to get our man.

Surely Nastasic has to be a better option than Acerbi. Please make this happen!

Don't see why we can't get both in! We'll only end up buying another centre half in the summer so get them both in now so they can settle in and all of a sudden we have strong depth going into Feb when it will get busy! 

Plus, it will give us an option of 3 5 2 / 3 4 3 should we ever need it! 

On 31/12/2016 at 02:17, Hitesh said:

Don't see why we can't get both in! We'll only end up buying another centre half in the summer so get them both in now so they can settle in and all of a sudden we have strong depth going into Feb when it will get busy! 

Plus, it will give us an option of 3 5 2 / 3 4 3 should we ever need it! 

Could get both, but maybe not in this window , the defence needs a major overhaul in the summer, when you look at what we have.

LB Fuchs and chilwell, solid, one for now, one for the future, good for a couple of seasons.

RB, Simpson is the only natural right back, at a scrape with have limited options, I.e amartey.

CB's Morgan, lost half a yard this season, getting older and slower.

Huth, same as Morgan.

Big was, love the bloke, but career is finished.

Belahoune, or however you spell it, don't get the situation, payed good money to not be apart of the squad, guessing he has no future.

Henandez, not looked convincing when come in, might improve, but more likely to be a squad player.

If I have missed any, my bad, but it's clear next summer this department needs investment, if we aim to improve, so definitely one new Cb this window, and another in the summer when clubs appear happier to sell.

3 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Could get both, but maybe not in this window , the defence needs a major overhaul in the summer, when you look at what we have.

LB Fuchs and chilwell, solid, one for now, one for the future, good for a couple of seasons.

RB, Simpson is the only natural right back, at a scrape with have limited options, I.e amartey.

CB's Morgan, lost half a yard this season, getting older and slower.

Huth, same as Morgan.

Big was, love the bloke, but career is finished.

Belahoune, or however you spell it, don't get the situation, payed good money to not be apart of the squad, guessing he has no future.

Henandez, not looked convincing when come in, might improve, but more likely to be a squad player.

If I have missed any, my bad, but it's clear next summer this department needs investment, if we aim to improve, so definitely one new Cb this window, and another in the summer when clubs appear happier to sell.

All of our regular back four are now in the their thirties as of today. That tells you all you need to know. Reinforcements needed. 

On 31 December 2016 at 02:18, adejo92 said:

Never heard of him, time to watch a 2 minute clip on Youtube and judge his whole career based upon it.

Don't bother watching the whole clip - 15-20 seconds is ample time to know exactly what you're on about.

Had a niggling injury in mid-December, but is back in training with Schalke, just about to travel southbound to their winter training camp in Benidorm/Spain today.

Local newspaper WAZ has him down as the best field player in Schalke's first half of the 2016/2017 season:

http://www.waz.de/sport/lokalsport/gelsenkirchen-und-buer/sead-kolasinac-ist-schalkes-aufsteiger-id209154535.html

(2,87 - 1 is the best score in Germany's school system, 6 the worst)

Archived