Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Ticket Burnley Away wanted

On 18/01/2017 at 18:48, rc4279 said:

Two adult tickets available, will sell pair for £50 as opposed to the face value of £60.

PM if interested.

Cheers

Anyone willing to make me a reasonable offer for these?

Work commitments force sale.

Cheers

7 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Car full from Sheffield going. Could also do with some parking info also.

Either pay to park at the cricket club next to the ground if you are there in plenty of time you should get space.

Or we just drove a few yards up the road and parked on a side street, was reasonably easy to get away after.

35 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Where's the best place to park for this? Last time I went in the championship winning season (what a day that was) we went to the cricket ground. But not sure that'll be open this time and I think I'd sooner be in a pub anyway!

Opens for games all year round, doesn't matter if it's the cricket season.

38 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Aim for the ground and park on one of the side streets nearby, even if you arrive late you will be able to park within a 15 minute walk.

Anyone know how many have officially been sold by the way?

Probably 1,500. 6 blocks still to go on sale (from 14 in total)

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Even if we beat them 5-0, there are too many tickets to shift for Burnley to sell out. I think we can at least fill the top of the stand up

Hopefully there will be 2,000 of us at least. Football fans are fickle though remember, it's amazing how people can suddenly find a way of getting to a game following a decent win 

I am really looking foward to this one and hope that there is a decent number of away fans. I can see why we might be struggling to sell the allocation with it being a Tuesday night and some distance away, not to mention the fixtures surrounding it where people have already spent large sums of cash.

i'm genuinely looking forward to this now i've decided to go. i kinda enjoy us being shit. 

hope this is a proper end. hopefully all the people who blagged tickets off people they know from the club shop etc have f ucked off by now and it'll just be great fun singing the great escape whilst we're 4-0 down at half time. 

Archived