Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Ticket Burnley Away wanted

2 hours ago, baker11 said:

How many have we roughly sold?

Burnley away the Chris Wood game is up there in my top 3 away ends. Zombie Nation that day :scarf:

Mine too, maybe even the best I've been too! Summed up a great season! my first visit since as well!

1 hour ago, LCFC FOX said:

Mine too, maybe even the best I've been too! Summed up a great season! my first visit since as well!

yer ive not been back since then. late spring sunshine, a huge win, a great atmosphere and the whole serenaded the whole world on sky sports for about 20 minutes after. i imagine next week will be the polar, polar opposite. can't wait! 

how the fu ck do you buy more tickets than you are allowed? i've got me registered and 1 family/friend thing, but it's on general sale but it won't let me buy a third ticket? surely general sale means i can just buy 300 if i wanted? no? 

13 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

yer ive not been back since then. late spring sunshine, a huge win, a great atmosphere and the whole serenaded the whole world on sky sports for about 20 minutes after. i imagine next week will be the polar, polar opposite. can't wait! 

Cold, wet Tuesday night, a 3-0 defeat and the 80% of the away sitting down :P 

26 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

how the fu ck do you buy more tickets than you are allowed? i've got me registered and 1 family/friend thing, but it's on general sale but it won't let me buy a third ticket? surely general sale means i can just buy 300 if i wanted? no? 

You have to add people into your family/friends account. EIther existing people, or just create some from scratch.

Or phone up the ticket office and ask for x amount of tickets, not sure if they need reference numbers.

I go to most home games, but only about two or three aways per season. Liverpool and Arsenal last season - two of our three defeats, however I did go to WHL too. My away debut this season was at Southampton on Sunday. I'm going to Burnley too, and have dragged my mate with me. We're making an evening of it and staying in one of Burnley's finest hotels. Do you think I ought to visit a doctor to discuss my symptoms?

1 hour ago, harpendenfox said:

I go to most home games, but only about two or three aways per season. Liverpool and Arsenal last season - two of our three defeats, however I did go to WHL too. My away debut this season was at Southampton on Sunday. I'm going to Burnley too, and have dragged my mate with me. We're making an evening of it and staying in one of Burnley's finest hotels. Do you think I ought to visit a doctor to discuss my symptoms?

You are already doing better than me, at least you managed to drag an obviously oblivious friend along...Im billy no mates for the night. lol

I have said categorically I am not doing this away day, too much to pay out for this month with 2 last 16 games and loads of aways it seems, would be the first one I've missed in a while, but as it gets nearer and nearer I know exactly what is going to happen, i'll cave in and purchase one.

Archived