Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Schlupp on his way

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

Take schlupp out of the team and we would have been playing championship football instead.  But you're right we would have won the championship which would have been just as good. 

What the deuce? You on about the great escape? And that was all down to Jeffrey was it? So we wouldn't have won the league without him? Would we still be Leicester without him or would we have to change names or move to milk and beans? 

7 hours ago, elvisfmcfly said:

What the deuce? You on about the great escape? And that was all down to Jeffrey was it? So we wouldn't have won the league without him? Would we still be Leicester without him or would we have to change names or move to milk and beans? 

Your a Leicester fan that doesn't think every player on a team matters? Our success is because they operate as a unit and how well balanced the squad was. Take any parts out and it falls apart. Jeff did more than enough to earn his place in history. 

Football is a game of inches at times, take away what Jeff did in the games he played and who knows where that left us. 

But yes I'm telling you now, if we started the great escape games without Jeff we would have gone down. 

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

Your a Leicester fan that doesn't think every player on a team matters? Our success is because they operate as a unit and how well balanced the squad was. Take any parts out and it falls apart. Jeff did more than enough to earn his place in history. 

Football is is a game of inches at time take away what Jeff did in the games he played and who knows where that left us. 

But yes I'm telling you now, if we started the great escape games without Jeff we would have gone down. 

Well then I ll consider myself told,thanks for saving us Jeffrey,all the best on your upcoming move.

3 hours ago, Royston. said:

sorry for my ignorance but who actually rejects an offer for a player?

The owners/board/DOF/Ranieri???

we dont need the money and apparently schlupp isnt part of ranieri's plans.

are we just waiting for a crazy offer from china?

Even they don't want him.

4 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Why am I not surprised you only joined in 2015 :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Why am I not surprised you only joined in 2015 :rolleyes:

Barking up the wrong tree there I've been around since the start of this site and before that on the clubs official message board.Just a different name.

I think the FA should put contingency in place for young players who get signed and don't play x games a season then the team is obligated to sell or loan them out. I know there is love and hate for Schlupp, but I'm sure all he wants to do is play football and progress his career as Chillwell did, as Kramaric et al 

8 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Football is a game of inches at times, take away what Jeff did in the games he played and who knows where that left us. 

lol Ludicrous

So without Mark Schwarzer we would have gone down as well? Would we not have won the league without him either?

What a load of bullshit.

1 hour ago, Kitchandro said:

lol Ludicrous

So without Mark Schwarzer we would have gone down as well? Would we not have won the league without him either?

What a load of bullshit.

To be fair, schlupp was excellent in the great escape and if he hadn't been we might not of stayed in the division. 

1 hour ago, foxes21 said:

Schlupp & Traore on the wings would be so infuriating for boro fans, but comical for everyone else.

Karanka: Jeff and Traore I want you to switch wings halfway through this half

Jeff: Starts playing for other team on 22 mins

Firstly, Jeff played a major part in both our promotion and subsequent survival. Without either of these seasons last year wouldn't have happened.

Secondly, if he wants to leave and we want to sell him its vital we get the going rate. Palace sold Bolasie for about £30m so nothing wrong with us digging our heels in with Jeff.

I'd want at least £15m for him, championship players are going for that.

Archived