Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dave_the_fox

Robbie Brady to Burnley

Brady is decent player but too lightweight for the Premiership. At least Schlupp has real pace and presence on the pitch. I can't see why we need him given that Chilwell is showing that he can cope with the league. However Brady is a good all round footballer another ex Utd prodigy I believe.

25 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Brady is decent player but too lightweight for the Premiership. At least Schlupp has real pace and presence on the pitch. I can't see why we need him given that Chilwell is showing that he can cope with the league. However Brady is a good all round footballer another ex Utd prodigy I believe.

Schlupp.. Pace,  Presence and Pea Brain! 

For all those saying Kapustka should be given a chance before being written off well the coaching team have seen him day in day out for six months. You don't need to eat a dogshit sandwich before you can confirm you don't like the taste of it.

As for Brady he seems completely uninspiring to me, a decent player but no improvement on what we already have.

Schlupp wants out anyway, and has done since the summer and has been awful so far this season. Genuinely looks like he wasn't even trying in some games. If he is still valued around 12 million, and we get Brady for 10m (Palace have bid 7million apparently) or under then that is good business if you ask me and an definite upgrade. Musa just doesn't seem like a genuine winger in a 4-4-2 and Gray is better suited to RM. Brady has a wicked left foot and delivery. Him and Fuchs crossing from the left would be a dream for Slimani. He also has a decent freekick in him...

6 minutes ago, Gerard said:

For all those saying Kapustka should be given a chance before being written off well the coaching team have seen him day in day out for six months. You don't need to eat a dogshit sandwich before you can confirm you don't like the taste of it.

As for Brady he seems completely uninspiring to me, a decent player but no improvement on what we already have.

He adds depth. I'd rather get Brady if it meant we don't see Albrighton playing on the left anymore.

I want an upgrade to our starting 11, Brady is OK but doesn't enhance our best team. No team in the top half of the table would imagine signing Brady, good player but we need someone with pace and delivery, otherwise our counters will be slowed even more.

We can't just rely on shipping balls into Slimani (even though it works), if Slimani is injured then we have Vardy up top isolated with no one except Gray to keep up (seeing as Musa needs to develop a first touch and Okazaki is starting to decline).

A Cafu or Bailey type would be much better IMO as they would complement Vardy on fast counters.

Martin O'Neill has said in the past he's surprised Robbie Brady isn't playing in the PL. But also that he plays brilliantly for Ireland, maybe better than at club level.

510 passes this season, accuracy 74%, 82% being that old favourite, the forward pass.  

Don't see why we need him. Teach Schlupp to strike a ball and we've got a better player already. 

Lcfc offered Schlupp a footballers brain last season but turned it down. Unless he learns that he can turn &strike near the corner flag.. im not sure he will ever improve.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Gerard said:

If this is true regarding Kapustka then obviously there is a complete lack of communication between whoever is signing the players and the coaching staff, the lads an international footballer, it's all very odd.

I'd take him. He would add some much needed depth with the right level of experience which we'll need if we're still in the same position  come the end of Feb. Claudio will need someone like Brady over Kapustka given he's played at a higher level. More so if Jeff is going, which is likely. Having said that, if it means using funds that would be better spent getting a defender (or two) in then I'd say no. 

Archived