Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

What's the Point of...?

A thread for anything you think is daft, pointless, unnecessary, unfathomable, crap or that makes you think WTF for?

For me right now, I'm struggling to see the point of cars having individual fog lights that come on when a car is indicating a turn. What's the point?

shit on tv like Keeping Up with the Kardashians. feeding bullshit in to the minds making them duller by the week. i don't know what's worse; the fact there's a programme about a family who have done fvck all in their lives or the fact that people get so absorbed in to it and waste their time getting obsessed with it.

11 minutes ago, filbertstreet said:

slugs

Probably the most pointless creature in existence. Closely followed by snails and puppy dog tails...

Snails make it into second place cos they look a bit cute carrying their home on their back.

Roy Keane

I just cant stand the bloke. Giving it the billy bigknads in press conferences, TV interviews and newspaper articles.

Gary Neville

I didnt like him as a player and think is a bigger moron as a pundit. His no it all style and the way he makes out that he is never wrong makes me cringe. His appearance on that show with the journos on Sky (Sunday Supplement is it?) was so cringe-worthy it hurt. He came across as a flustered idiot. Failed as a manager so catastrophically that is was great watching him squirm on the touchline

16 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

Additional assistant referees

Image result for additional assistant referee

Never seen any of them do anything

That's because they have not been developed with the role of moving their body parts to signal to the ref? They have their buzzer, they have a headset. What more do you want? Dance the macarena when they think it's a penalty? :rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

That's because they have not been developed with the role of moving their body parts to signal to the ref? They have their buzzer, they have a headset. What more do you want? Dance the macarena when they think it's a penalty? :rolleyes:

They could stand on the opposite side of the pitch to the assistant ref for starters

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yeah, if it was still the 1980's. Cheers for the link though :thumbup:

I own one I'm happy to give you in the name of retro-fashion.

I also have a button down collar shirt if you're interested

The two slits my father in law puts in the foil top of a container of milk, which instead of making it easier to pour just makes it spray everywhere like when the uncircumcised male goes for a piss and forgets to retract his foreskin properly.

One of these days I'm going to crack and ask him why, WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO YOU DO THAT

Archived