Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

What's the Point of...?

30 minutes ago, StanSP said:

you've quite clearly taken it too far. 

Think there'll be a discussion in the mods room soon about this.

Ooh, my first ban might be imminent.

Moosebreath would be so jealous.

Just to add controversy... What's the point of double yellow lines on Narborough Road/Melton Road?

14 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

First class section in trains in UK. 

Bigger, comfy seats, plug points that are actually useful(ie work with no chance of someone nicking my phone), free wifi, no ****ers standing up, full english if required, table service on most weekday and morning services.

I used it for the 1st time on the Sat before Christmas heading to London with the family, bliss compared to the normal shit I have to put up with when travelling to games.

For London trips I can see this being the future.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Bigger, comfy seats, plug points that are actually useful(ie work with no chance of someone nicking my phone), free wifi, no ****ers standing up, full english if required, table service on most weekday and morning services.

I used it for the 1st time on the Sat before Christmas heading to London with the family, bliss compared to the normal shit I have to put up with when travelling to games.

This is very different to south eastern where the only difference is the branding 

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 12:13, Bayfox said:

How much did that cost you?

Archived