Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rob1742

Coffee Wxxkers

Ooh I need a coffee. Ooh I need a caffeine fix. Ooh have you tried the caramel latte in Starbucks.

What is it with everyone becoming a coffee wxxker?

Especially men. Men who go all gooey over a coffee and turn into girls and talk how lovely these coffee shops are and how much they look forward to go and errr, buy a cup of coffee. 

These big companies have created great marketing campaigns to get people to buy something really cheap for a lot of money and think they are doing something really special.

You have been totally sucked in, your buying a cup of coffee ffs. 

Coffee wxxkers the lot of you. 

1 minute ago, Beliall said:

I told my dad that once, he told me to grow the **** up :D

I knew my post would cause utter disgust with some lol 

Water all the way for me. Cant think of anything worse than a hot drink. Even hot chocolate I cant stand and I am a chocolate fiend

Coffee shops became very popular in the late 60s as a place to go after the pubs shut at 11pm, places like the Kenco cafe on Granby St  but for some unknown reason to me any way they all disappeared only to reappear in the last decade or so but at a much higher level and much higher prices, I refuse to pay £2+ for them.

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

This thread has definetly been started before by the exact same poster. Bizarre behaviour. 

Probably reignited by the pointless thread where it's also mentioned.

Except all coffee bought in coffee shops is shite and tastes bitter. Starbucks is probably the best bet, but still can't beat fresh coffee beans and freshly brewed coffee that's not burnt (like all coffee shops) and bitter

31 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

I can't stand the milky sh!ite that you get at Starbucks etc. I am a double espresso or caffe macchiato man. No sugar. Just straight up goodness.

Great macchiato in Pristina. 

3 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

I don't drink the stuff. I know the first thing people reach for when they get up is coffee, though. Does your day really feel strange if you don't drink it? Genuine question as I really don't know and I just feel the same awakeness throughout the day. 

Before i drank coffee I could function normally in the morning, now I cant do without it. Its addictive

Archived