Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rob1742

Coffee Wxxkers

I like coffee. I like cafés, they're straightforward places to have a drink and have a chat, maybe abuse the WiFi/plug sockets. How's it any different to going down the pub? Bet half of you chuck a fiver at a pint  at the football that was half poured halfway through the first half and you can't even take to your seat. Live and let live. 

2 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I would love one of these.

Far preferable to having a dog that shits out shit

A coffee shitting dog -  we could call it a mocha spaniel

Wikipedia:

Kopi luwak is one of the most expensive coffees in the world, selling for between US$100 and $600 per pound in 2010. The specialty Vietnamese weasel coffee, which is made by collecting coffee beans eaten by wild civets, is sold at US$3,000 per kilogram.

47 minutes ago, Buce said:

What about coffee cake?

Oooh, I love coffee cake, followed, by ginger cake, then treacle cake...

Washed down with either a good cuppa, or even coffee.  In winter some cakes with custard...

Some say you cant have your cake and eat it....I love trying to prove the opposite...If There is no cake

Ginger Biscuits. Cant beat a good dunk...

2 hours ago, Buce said:

Wikipedia:

Kopi luwak is one of the most expensive coffees in the world, selling for between US$100 and $600 per pound in 2010. The specialty Vietnamese weasel coffee, which is made by collecting coffee beans eaten by wild civets, is sold at US$3,000 per kilogram.

That's a coincidence. I had a tea at an expensive coffee shop and it was just like cat piss.

Coffee shops are making mugs (excuse the pun) out of all their customers.

Charge a fortune for it, but many moons ago, I worked in Wetherspoons. Their most profitable product? Coffee.

Each espresso shot costs 2p.

Mark up of over 1000%

When I see these people in Starbucks or Costa, I just laugh to myself.

They are literally being robbed.

Plus they just look like tossers anyway.

It's not an Americano. It's a fvcking black coffee.

13 hours ago, Samilktray said:

This thread has definetly been started before by the exact same poster. Bizarre behaviour. 

What is it with everyone becoming a reputation point wxxker?

Especially men. Men who go all gooey over foxestalk reputation points and turn into girls and talk how lovely these reputation points are and how much they look forward to go and errr, post exactly the same thread to get more rep points. 

14 minutes ago, Wookie said:

What is it with everyone becoming a reputation point wxxker?

Especially men. Men who go all gooey over foxestalk reputation points and turn into girls and talk how lovely these reputation points are and how much they look forward to go and errr, post exactly the same thread to get more rep points. 

I've not forgotten he hates dogs, no reps from me you nazi!

30 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Worst kind of human. That who doesn't like coffee or dags 

An unusual interest....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dag_(subculture)

Originally a word meaning the dried faeces left dangling from the wool on a sheep's rear end, the word dag is more commonly used in colloquial Australian English to refer to someone's unfashionable, often eccentric or idiosyncratic style or demeanor together with poor social skills and amusing manner.

16 hours ago, StanSP said:

you have to be pretty much of a big w**ker yourself to get so worked up about other people's coffee/tea drinking habits. 

Except for those people who put the milk in before the tea bag - those people are obviously replicants

Archived