Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rob1742

Coffee Wxxkers

22 hours ago, Babylon said:

People who go to work carrying their own home made stuff in their own little cup I find odd. Can you not actually get from home to work without the need of a coffee? Could you not have one either end of the journey? It's entirely about trying to look a certain way "oh look at me with my soy milk laté, in my own special cup".

Feck off.... you look like Dwayne Dibbly.

mBxU_ziDzI7hKE7u8wU25WQ.jpg

cat5.jpg

lol This is me and I will tell you the reason why. If I don't drink a coffee within an hour of waking up people will die and I would rather spend the extra 15 minutes in bed in the morning so I drink a cup on the drive to work.

Judging by this thread the next big sex abuse scandal is going to be coffee shop workers, some of you have an irrational fear of the places. Is it because Jaqinta the 20 year old vegan who works at Costa to fund her degree in a yoga studies? Maybe.

14 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

lol This is me and I will tell you the reason why. If I don't drink a coffee within an hour of waking up people will die and I would rather spend the extra 15 minutes in bed in the morning so I drink a cup on the drive to work.

Judging by this thread the next big sex abuse scandal is going to be coffee shop workers, some of you have an irrational fear of the places. Is it because Jaqinta the 20 year old vegan who works at Costa to fund her degree in a yoga studies? Maybe.

That figures dwayne ;)

No fear of coffee shops, I like coffee and I'll visit a shop that sells it now and again. It's more the "lifestyle" bullshit some people wrap around it.

15 minutes ago, Babylon said:

That figures dwayne ;)

No fear of coffee shops, I like coffee and I'll visit a shop that sells it now and again. It's more the "lifestyle" bullshit some people wrap around it.

Well yeah people that sit in coffee shops to do work/ let everyone know they have a MacBook Pro are *****.

One of the most pointless threads in foxestalk history. Although the amount charged in places like Starbucks etc is ridiculous and their coffee is absotely cr@p. I myself visit a local Californian coffee bar in Stafford I enjoy supporting the smaller business against the man. Also had many successful dates in there, check through the Tinder thread lol. I brought my dad a new coffee machine for xmas. Has its own grinder for beans etc, he loves it. 

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Well yeah people that sit in coffee shops to do work/ let everyone know they have a MacBook Pro are *****.

I sometimes go to a Costa or Starbucks to work just to get out of the house (working from home is great but can be a little suffocating at times).  Free wifi, some tiffin and a couple of drinks and you

can stay all day.

Nowt wrong with that surely?

On 4 January 2017 at 08:04, Rob1742 said:

Ooh I need a coffee. Ooh I need a caffeine fix. Ooh have you tried the caramel latte in Starbucks.

What is it with everyone becoming a coffee wxxker?

Especially men. Men who go all gooey over a coffee and turn into girls and talk how lovely these coffee shops are and how much they look forward to go and errr, buy a cup of coffee. 

These big companies have created great marketing campaigns to get people to buy something really cheap for a lot of money and think they are doing something really special.

You have been totally sucked in, your buying a cup of coffee ffs. 

Coffee wxxkers the lot of you. 

Someone brought me a coffee machine for christmas and the other day I was online buying some pods for it. I heard myself shouting upstairs to my girlfriend "do we want caramel latte's or vanilla latte's ?". it was at that precise moment that I realised 1. I had become a nobhead and 2. I am no longer working class.

7 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

I sometimes go to a Costa or Starbucks to work just to get out of the house (working from home is great but can be a little suffocating at times).  Free wifi, some tiffin and a couple of drinks and you

can stay all day.

Depends, do you have a  MacBook Pro?

52 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

can stay all day.

just get a proper job mate 

I am a fan of coffee but only 1 a day, 2 maximum if I'm fcuked. I hate coffee ponces but there's nowt wrong with knowing how to make a decent coffee yourself or even having a machine. Those Nespresso pods are half decent, I was bought one as a gift a while ago and still use it. Burnt coffee is the pits mind you.

Tea I can take or leave, it riles me seeing people in the office doing about 10 bags a day.

Tea Rooms are a disgrace, full of hillmans and they serve crisps with sandwiches instead of fcukin chips. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been in a coffee shop too. Odious places, except for the very few independent ones or ones abroad.

Archived