Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Manolo Gabbiadini

http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/leicester-city-meets-gabbiadini-details/

Shit source but there you are.

Leicester City meets for Gabbiadini: The Details

The Italy striker’s future is anybody’s guess right now.

Manolo Gabbiadini’s future is still uncertain. The Napoli striker who in December seemed to be just a step away from signing with Wolfsburg, is still with the Partenopei at the start of the window.

According to PremiumSport, it is still more likely that Gabbiadini will leave Italy, the question is to where.

Claudio Ranieri’s Leicester City have thrown their hat in the ring for Manolo after a whole host of other English clubs have announced their interest. Everton has been the most active in the pursuit, but it seems those links have cooled off for now.

The Foxes have conducted a survey for Gabbiadini and have asked De Laurentiis for his asking price, which remains consistent at €20 million.

With the signing of Leonardo Pavoletti on the opening day of the transfer window, and Arek Milik a few weeks out from recovering from his knee injury, it seems Gabbiadini’s time in Naples is swiftly coming to an end.

Yep, would be happy with that. From the little I've seen of his little playing time at Napoli, I've liked him. Played second-fiddle to Higuain last season so wasn't much to go on. 

20m Euros bit steep but in this day and age probably not that bad.

Just now, l444ry said:

Leave well alone. Good left foot and can finish but goes absent too often. Never worth £25millio. Doesn't work hard enough so I'm not convinced he'd fit into the City ethic.

What?!?!? All he does is score goals?!?!

4 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Leave well alone. Good left foot and can finish but goes absent too often. Never worth £25millio. Doesn't work hard enough so I'm not convinced he'd fit into the City ethic.

Is that the ethic most of the players left in last season.

13 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Gotta be honest reading his wikipedia he sounds pretty average. That's before factoring in the fact almost all players that sign from Serie A are doggo here.

Off the top of my head:

Henry

Vieira

Bergkamp

Zola

Van Der Sar

All doggo lol 

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

Could well be right! maybe i am confusing him with the other gut who looked to be appointed but sort of dissapeared!!!

He's definitely Spanish... but to back up your theory a little he spent 5 years at Fiorentina, so is probably very clued up on Italy and its prospects. 

Archived