Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ithuriel

Star Wars

Surprised no one has started a thread, considering there's currently a movie every year and the animated adventures are still continuing at present.

After 'Rogue One' and with the release of episode eight in December of 2017, the final series of 'Rebels' is airing.

You had the poorly animated very short. 'Clone Wars' episodes that were succeeded by the longer episode, far better quality and canon, 'The Clone Wars' and 'Rebels' series.

Emergency Awesome, a Youtube channel that follows all things sci-fi and fantasy, has released the latest trailer to Rebels that leads up to Rogue One.

19 hours ago, ithuriel said:

Surprised no one has started a thread, considering there's currently a movie every year and the animated adventures are still continuing at present.

After 'Rogue One' and with the release of episode eight in December of 2017, the final series of 'Rebels' is airing.

You had the poorly animated very short. 'Clone Wars' episodes that were succeeded by the longer episode, far better quality and canon, 'The Clone Wars' and 'Rebels' series.

Emergency Awesome, a Youtube channel that follows all things sci-fi and fantasy, has released the latest trailer to Rebels that leads up to Rogue One.

I'm very confused by this statement because the now non-canon cartoon network show (by the creator of Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack) is, despite it's shorter episodes and sparse voice-acting, far better in terms of animation quality and story telling than the airplane safety announcement graphics of the 3d series and its God awful dialogue and character development.  I'm genuinely baffled where you're getting this 'better quality' conclusion from.

3 hours ago, rico said:

Darth Maul was a waste of a good character,hopefully they will go back to him in one of the spin off movies

Yep, with him and Qui Gon it's like George Lucas realised he'd accidentally added interesting, non-cringeworthy characters to the prequels and killed them off asap.

Guest seanfox778

It annoyed me how Darth Maul put so much effort into his makeup everyday but couldn't be bothered to brush his teeth, this is why I will never trust the dark side. Absolute nutcases! 

On 06/01/2017 at 13:07, Bellend Sebastian said:

I got far more enjoyment from Mr Plinkett's reviews of the original 3 prequels than I did of the films themselves:

Any excuse to post this again as well:

Or this

Massive Star Wars fan and lately saw Rogue One - I liked it but it's not the best Star Wars film ever like some are talking about and when you see a different film in the trailer to the released film there was obviously a point when Disney got involved and changed it , liked it a lot though 8\10

Just started watching Star Wars Rebels tonight I resisted for a while because I was a big fan of the clone wars series and didn't like the look of rebels but I'm two episodes in now and I'm going to watch all episodes this month , still not sure but it's canon so as an addict to this universe I have to watch it. 

32 minutes ago, grth2004 said:

Massive Star Wars fan and lately saw Rogue One - I liked it but it's not the best Star Wars film ever like some are talking about and when you see a different film in the trailer to the released film there was obviously a point when Disney got involved and changed it , liked it a lot though 8\10

Just started watching Star Wars Rebels tonight I resisted for a while because I was a big fan of the clone wars series and didn't like the look of rebels but I'm two episodes in now and I'm going to watch all episodes this month , still not sure but it's canon so as an addict to this universe I have to watch it. 

Gareth Edwards said recently there was over 10 hours of footage filmed and that Disney cut together the trailers irrelevant of whether the scenes made the final movie. The imfamous reshoots changed the ending anyway from what was probably planned in the first place and when the first trailers were released. Either way it's a solid 8.5/10 from me

• 2 weeks later...

Archived