Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
english77

Chelsea Tickets Available

31 minutes ago, Houdini Logic said:

Thanks @Bayfox

I did call the ticket office earlier but because I'm not a member (I'm a ST holder) they said I wasn't allowed to buy them anyway so I'm guessing LCFC Direct will have the same policy... :(

I'll try logging in under my memberships and see if I can help. But won't be till.1st thing.

On 1/7/2017 at 17:46, Bayfox said:

How is a fiver gonna stop it?

Other than if you went in every week it would be dead obvious I guess.

But for those that do it once or twice for holidays etc. It does seem a rip off.

Plus if I upgrade my kids for mates as I do most night games. They don't charge a fiver for the privilege and there's nothing to stop me selling those if I wanted.

I couldnt go to man city game at last moment so tried to get tickets printed of to try and sell and they wanted a fiver each,im sure she said you could only do it twice in a

season as well.

8 hours ago, CORNFOX68 said:

I couldnt go to man city game at last moment so tried to get tickets printed of to try and sell and they wanted a fiver each,im sure she said you could only do it twice in a

season as well.

Seems they make it up as they go along.

36 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Seems they make it up as they go along.

The club do not allow you to sell your season ticket seat in form of a match ticket at the minute.

What they allow you to do is to have a match ticket printed off (for the £5 fee) if you have forgotten your card at home/lost it. So that you can still get in the ground on the day rather than turn you away.

4 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The club do not allow you to sell your season ticket seat in form of a match ticket at the minute.

What they allow you to do is to have a match ticket printed off (for the £5 fee) if you have forgotten your card at home/lost it. So that you can still get in the ground on the day rather than turn you away.

That maybe. But it seems it depends on who serves you.

I had no issues last year until the Everton game when all off a sudden a fee was charged. Yet I'm sure it was in last year's rules as well.

I also regularly upgrade my kids tickets and it depends on who serves as to if it goes on card or is issued in paper.

But have never been charged for the paper ticket on top.

6 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

That maybe. But it seems it depends on who serves you.

I had no issues last year until the Everton game when all off a sudden a fee was charged. Yet I'm sure it was in last year's rules as well.

I also regularly upgrade my kids tickets and it depends on who serves as to if it goes on card or is issued in paper.

But have never been charged for the paper ticket on top.

No doubt there are different ways different staff handle this.

Hopefully there will be a normal ticket reselling platform in the next year or too where STH (and anyone who bought a ticket but can no longer attend) are able to sell their seats.

At the minute it seems very difficult unless you have family and friends that can use your ticket (which works for us normally). Just want to avoid empty seats where possible.

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

No doubt there are different ways different staff handle this.

Hopefully there will be a normal ticket reselling platform in the next year or too where STH (and anyone who bought a ticket but can no longer attend) are able to sell their seats.

At the minute it seems very difficult unless you have family and friends that can use your ticket (which works for us normally). Just want to avoid empty seats where possible.

Have you seen the notes from last night's meeting?

30 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I was there, ticket resale was a point I raised before the meeting to discuss.

Ah. Been sent a copy by someone who went.

Noticed it there was a note made about resale of home tickets. Not sure that's a huge problem. Aways however.

What was the reaction to the following points raised. 

The season ticket discount. Being replaced by loyalty points. That may include food etc? It takes long enough to get anything at ht as it is. Without the minions having to swipe season tickets as well lol

And the potential for Burnley away or boro on 2nd Jan being worth 3 points over a sat 3pm at old Trafford only being 1.

Whilst I understand the logic. I think people would miss 2 aways knowing if they get to Burnley they get 3 points instead of potentially 2. Saving money but point boosting in the process.

Surely this widens the brackets removing any advantage for so called long term loyalty.

Also what's the Craic with the new lcfcdirect. What improvements will we see?

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Ah. Been sent a copy by someone who went.

Noticed it there was a note made about resale of home tickets. Not sure that's a huge problem. Aways however.

What was the reaction to the following points raised. 

The season ticket discount. Being replaced by loyalty points. That may include food etc? It takes long enough to get anything at ht as it is. Without the minions having to swipe season tickets as well lol

And the potential for Burnley away or boro on 2nd Jan being worth 3 points over a sat 3pm at old Trafford only being 1.

Whilst I understand the logic. I think people would miss 2 aways knowing if they get to Burnley they get 3 points instead of potentially 2. Saving money but point boosting in the process.

Surely this widens the brackets removing any advantage for so called long term loyalty.

Also what's the Craic with the new lcfcdirect. What improvements will we see?

1. Home Ticket resale - not a huge problem but would be nice to get a working solution going forward, seemed to go down with most agreeing.

2. Bigger away priority points for the likes of Sunderland, midweek matches etc. OK but a lot of questioning around what if people do live there, it is an easy 3 points and as you say, people can still buy, get the points and then sell tickets on or even waste the money. So it was a bit of a neutral response to it I guess

3. LCFC technology infrastructure move (including webpage, LCFCDirect etc) has a hard date of June this year. We were told it will be switched off and they will need to have a new platform in place. The next session (pencilled for Wed 15th Feb) will tackle technology in detail. So put your name down if you want input and can attend.

I will try not to hijack the 'Chelsea Ticket' thread much more.

Archived