Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Swansea away 12/2/17 16:00 KO

Swansea Ticket Information 

Swansea vs. Leicester City
Premier League
Sunday 12 February; kick-off at 4pm
Full allocation taken is 2,030

On Sale Dates*

All tickets are sold on a 1 ticket per person basis:

Friday 13 January
Season Card Holders with 190+ points                              

Monday 16 January
Season Card Holders with 180+ points

Wednesday 18 January
Season Card Holders with 170+ points

Thursday 19 January

Season Card Holders with 160+ points 

Friday 20 January
Season Card Holders with 150+ points

Monday 23 January

All Season Card Holders

Prices

Categories

Prices 

Adults

£30

Seniors 60+  

£17.50 

Full-time Students  

£17.50

Under-16s £17.50

Please note, tickets will be sold as per the selling instructions from the host club. Be aware that tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior or Under-16s ticket).

Please note that all supporters purchasing a ticket for this fixture will receive a £5 food & drink voucher of which can only be redeemed at Swansea City on the day of the fixture. Full terms and conditions can be found on the voucher. 

Supporters With Disabilities

Ambulant disabled tickets for this fixture are priced as above, plus a FREE companion. 

The Club has been allocated 15 pairs of wheelchair spaces. These Wheelchair spaces will be priced as above, plus a FREE companion.

Fox Travel

Coaches depart King Power Stadium at 9:30am

Spaces are priced at £18.00 each. 

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone ages 18 years or over. 

You can book your space on Fox Travel by calling the Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000(Option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium.

They can't put Premier League games on live TV at 3.00pm because it could affect people actually going to games in the lower leagues. How many lower league games will this affect? I know this is only an hour later, but on a Sunday this will definitely affect people going to THIS game.

And I know how much money TV brings to the Premier League, and you can't have it both ways I know. But as a fan who goes to almost every away game, certainly games at the weekend anyway, this is a pain in the arse.

Swansea on a sunday afternoon in Febuary. Bloody worse than staying at home, and going down town.

ffs they want to promote football, not kill it...

Shrewd or just failed road engineers.. 

cant organise a pss up at a Brewery... Orgy at a Brothel..:(

Anyone. Please. Live in South Wales. Used to go to watch the city whenever I could before we became the best team in the country. Would love to go to this with the old man. If anyone can give me thier references I'd be extremely grateful. Will pay face value. My fault I didn't renew my membership I know but due to lack of Saturday's free didn't seem viable!!!!

10 hours ago, taffyfox said:

Anyone. Please. Live in South Wales. Used to go to watch the city whenever I could before we became the best team in the country. Would love to go to this with the old man. If anyone can give me thier references I'd be extremely grateful. Will pay face value. My fault I didn't renew my membership I know but due to lack of Saturday's free didn't seem viable!!!!

Don't suppose you can make use of 2 adults and a student one?

8 minutes ago, Leamington Fox said:

What's our allocation?  Will it make it to Silver members?

Just over 2,000. Will make general sale definitely so no need to panic.

I went last season and I really enjoyed the trip, helped by pretty much zero traffic getting there and of course the 3-0 scoreline. Decent away day.

8 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Just over 2,000. Will make general sale definitely so no need to panic.

I went last season and I really enjoyed the trip, helped by pretty much zero traffic getting there and of course the 3-0 scoreline. Decent away day.

Yeah, I can get there is well under 3 hours.  M54 through Monmouthshire is the best and quite a nice drive.  They are in free fall, but I hope they don't manage a "dead cat bounce" when our visit comes round.

4 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

It's saying SOLD OUT this morning, online. But there's never been more than 2 blocks on sale all week.

What's going on? I've been waiting to get 5 seats together, but there hasn't been 5 together since Tues.

I was assuming another block would be released.

Yes, 4 blocks are sold out, 5 to go on sale. I think with the other games being on sale today and selling out they haven't updated the site yet.

Keep checking back as there will be more available.

12 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Ah, great.

I hope so. We've got a hotel booked!:unsure:

Yes no worries, this will make it to general sale I reckon, long way to go for a 16:00 SKY TV match.

I don't get why they don't have an automatic enabler of more blocks when others are sold out, seems to be a manual process that someone has forgot this morning.

I gave the office a call, and they hadn't realised it was showing as SOLD OUT. It certainly isn't, as Krefelder guessed, and they've released a few more in NL2 now online.

Was hoping for upper tier NU5, but thought I'd just get these while they are there.

Cheers.

Archived