Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Swansea away 12/2/17 16:00 KO

7 minutes ago, Bristol fox .... said:

According to twitter LCFC HELP they have asked swansea if fans can purchase returned tickets at the ground tomorrow and that they should know the answer tomorrow morning. 

Ok nice one, hopefully in good time to make travel plans!!

If you're interested, I drive to Swansea quite a lot for work. I would definitely go M54 through Monmouthshire rather than M4 over the Severn Bridge.  It's dual carriageway when it is not motorway and quicker and much more pleasant.

Still love to hear any tips on where to park and whether the park and ride is a nightmare.

24 minutes ago, Leamington Fox said:

If you're interested, I drive to Swansea quite a lot for work. I would definitely go M54 through Monmouthshire rather than M4 over the Severn Bridge.  It's dual carriageway when it is not motorway and quicker and much more pleasant.

Still love to hear any tips on where to park and whether the park and ride is a nightmare.

Last time I drove I parked in the industrial area, think it's near a road called Alamein road. It's literally a 5 minute walk from the ground and cost about £5 to park there. Really quick & easy to get out but we did leave about 5 minutes early as we we're absolutely awful & 2-0 down lol so missed all most of the rush. Not sure if you can still park there as it was a few years ago, but worth a go. 

1 hour ago, Leamington Fox said:

M50 you mean! Hafod area I have parked my car before 

Archived