Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Benalouane to Bologna

2 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

Respect him as he seemed to be a good influence despite not playing (like Inler). Terrible deal though as we paid £8 million for him I think?

Need to focus on getting in centre backs that can play in the first team rather then being filler.

Was £5.5 million, but yeah was a terrible deal. 

3 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

So sad. Thought he did quite well when he played...which was rarely.

Why was he signed and then never used, I wonder...?

" wasnt ready for the premier league" i'd imagine

15 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Yes I would love to know the answer to this also,ashamed of how we treated him.

After earning all that money in wages for doing nothing because he wasn't goodenough , we should feel ashamed ?

4 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

After earning all that money in wages for doing nothing because he wasn't goodenough , we should feel ashamed ?

How do you know he wasn't good enough? He was never given a chance! When he did play he looked decent,certainly better than that clown wasyl.

33 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

How do you know he wasn't good enough? He was never given a chance! When he did play he looked decent,certainly better than that clown wasyl.

Well lets see. The obvious opinion of the manager who won us the premiership title last season and the club in general or your opinion ?  not having a go at you mate but it's pretty obvious.  It's what they see on the training pitch that you don't see that either gets them a game or not . It really is that simple.

20 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

Well lets see. The obvious opinion of the manager who won us the premiership title last season and the club in general or your opinion ?  not having a go at you mate but it's pretty obvious.  It's what they see on the training pitch that you don't see that either gets them a game or not . It really is that simple.

I find the moniker "not good enough" a bit shallow, as it can mean many things. "Not good enough" in a sense that the player's crap (which I doubt in Benalouane's case) or simply "not good enough to get past Morgan and Huth"? I'd tend to the latter, and why those two are favoured remains anyone's guess.

Archived